Post YOUR Sedan here
By kc8enb
#78432 Well I had been talking about getting a project car to fix up and flip. kinda gave up bc everyone wanted like 700 for a very rusty EG that didn't run or was just a shell.

well then came along this civic, found it by total accident. the people and things you discover on myspace.

id be a moron to pass it up for the price of $200. its throwing a TDC code, so probably dizzy is bad. its a EX so it has the D16Z6. but an auto - chic car :( 227,000miles on the clock.

Reason it got the name Twilight is the paint im going to do. Jet Black w/ mixed sizes of silver flake. so it will look like a starry nite. also modded a 2dr bumper to a 4dr for a different look, adding Mugen style front lip and Type R rear lip.

otherwise i'm going to 'murder' it out. try and find a cheap set of 16" or 17" black rims w/ tires since it needs tires. also thinking about ground control coil overs.

possible 35% tint, lookin at a Kenwood cd/mp3 player for it.

Now the juicy part, engine. first im going to try and get the Z6 running. If it is weak, eventho compression numbers are good 175 to 185, or doesnt run then these swaps come to mind

1. D15B VTEC, about direct swap
2. B18a/B w/ auto trans and minor mods
3. F22D w/ a civic dx 5spd trans and bisimoto F2D kit

input? this is my first EG
By k20a_da
#78602 Can't beat getting a car for $200, can ya Tom?

Good luck with the build :thumb:
By egsedanguy
#78638 ya i got mine for a 100$ clean title to and 5 speed. but great find hope to see more of it soon.
By kc8enb
#78757 if i can find a dizzy for a Z6, im done mechanically.

then i need to decide if fixing the body is worth it. Id like to get all the dents and new front bumper but is it worth it with 228k on the clock?

i bought it to fix it up then fix another, get some cash flow since i been unemployed, plus i found a 95 Teg and a 93 hatch is similar shape for under 1k for the pair
By BAXTER_EJ1
#78807 "Flipping" cars isn't really a good source of cash imho.

Unless you can get parts for practically free you'll put more into it than you'll get out.