Post YOUR Sedan here
By Benj
92EXFrostWhiteEG9 wrote:...I have that same rust problem on the left side of my 1/4 panel right by the door...how did you fix that and was it costly?

lol the 1/4s are not fixed, as or yet i just ground off the rust and painted over it, but for me here where i am its gonna be like 700 a side if i get it done at a shop but cuz i work parts, i know guys that do it on the side for a total of 500
By Benj
chrono404 wrote:That Wreck looks Brutal, Your a lucky man to survive that.

Looking good so far. I had Halo's when I first joined and shortly got rid of them. People can rip on them as much as they want, but they do a Really good job of lighting up the road.

I look forward to seeing what you do with this.

Btw, the y7 has a Strange Intake Manifold, I recommend the y8 or z6 Manifold if you are going to Swap Them, If you dont it will look something like this:
:thumbdown:

at first i was a lil skeptical about the halo's but they are bright and then i stuck piaa head lights in them and holy shiiii, they are hella bright, but as for the gay y7 looking motor, it leaked so much oil that i ripped out the block, pulled the head to find buddy put the rings in wrong, so i just grad another block rebuilt it cuz god only knows what the hell else was the matter with it, anyways rebuilt a b7 block and the got a z6 head and intake and now im running that car is a lil slow thats why im gonna go boost, and if i blow up the car after its boosted, gonna go to a b16a2 :thumb: vtec yo!! :hehe:
By Benj
#108090 ok so i bought so more goodies for my car, both mirrors brand new for like 140 for the set, then i bought a set of vent visors that are gonna go on after i paint, which should be soon, i only have a lil bit of rust to fix in the one rear 1/4 but i still donno if im gonna replace the whole 1/4 or just the one piece. i will post some pics on my next days off of the new front end after paint, and the mirrors