Post YOUR Sedan here
By Mo_Eg9
#3661 enjoy :D

By ChicagoMike
#3662 Looks good! Homemade ram air FTW!! Why not try to wire tuck the ground wires a lil so it doesnt look like such spaghetti under the hood?
By Mo_Eg9
#3692 true... i'll give it a go in the weeken... have i got all the grounding points?

... what dies FTW stand for :-?
By ChicagoMike
#3694 Looks like you got them all. keep in mind the shorter the ground wire, the better. If you take a stab at hiding the wires, take the time to cut the wires to a perfect length. You'll need to get new connectors for the ends though once/if you cut the wires.

Sorry it stands for..."For the win"
By vtec_gloucester
#3711 notice any improvements when you fitted the earthing kit? was thinking about investing in one (or just making my own)
By Mo_Eg9
vtec_gloucester wrote:notice any improvements when you fitted the earthing kit? was thinking about investing in one (or just making my own)

minor improvements to start, lights and radio. If you coupled a grounding kit whit a voltage stabiliser, then you may feel/see some improvements.
Its your choice if you wana make it your own... no doubt it'll probably be cheaper.... but it will depend on how well the crimps and connectors are.

I bought mine from www.funkypower.co.uk if your interested.