Post YOUR Sedan here
By slovic
#67246 ...

:oops:
By epitbdl
#67456 which are which? or im just color blind? :? ...welcome to the club
By Vti93T
#67482 it's the same car just one picture looks better than the other.. welcome fellow HGM civic owner
By epitbdl
Jdm_Katie wrote:it's the same car just one picture looks better than the other.. welcome fellow HGM civic owner

ooo...ok :lol:
By slovic
#67598 i just put her in the body shop yesterday! im havin all the dents n shyt fixed and a fresh coat of paint finally!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

By slovic
#68260 just got the eg8 back from the paint booth! shyt looks like a mirror in person!

completely shaved all the badges.
By Vti93T
#68369 lookin good! Can't wait to be able to do that to mine..the paint it getting bad on mine
By slovic
#68374 now i just need to have my bent rim fixed and get new tires and it will be ballin.
By budek
#68429 Cool ride bro!! Have your rims repaired and paint it white!
By budek
#68431 Your ride looks pretty much like my other sedan:

By epitbdl
#68568 very nice color you hav there slovic.:thumb: what is it?
By slovic
epitbdl wrote:very nice color you hav there slovic.:thumb: what is it?

thanks! its the OEM color that came on the car with a ppg ultra high gloss clear. the paint code is rp-21-m
By slovic
#69154 i also installed some 6K HID's this weekend!
By Civic Servient
#70867 Nice Car! Like the paint! Looks like the wiper arms could use a fresh coat of paint. I just did mine with some black spray paint it made a big difference. I think you should clean up the stock rims, swap motors and have the Ultimate Steelie Sleeper! Getting your ass wooped by a caged, turbo-K, Hatch is easy. Getting owned by a Steelie clad 4door sedan would inflict terminal ego damage.
By Greasedmonkey
#70882 Car looks perfect after paint and body work!