Post YOUR Sedan here
By Mo_Eg9
#3444 Here are sum old pics of my civic... these were taken a about a month after i bought it. Everything came with the car appart from the tanabe E, air intake and DIY GK.

New ones coming soon, once i clean the car and it gets a bit sunny over here in the uk :)

DIY Grounding kit

Last edited by Mo_Eg9 on Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mo_Eg9
#3447 cheers, the rims are called TSW Big Deep.
By ChicagoMike
#3448 Nice ride!! Those rims....are they 17's? I also like the exhaust, I love the way Tanabe's sound!
By Mo_Eg9
#3450 :)

yeah their 17's ... personally i did not like them bcz the rims kept rubing on in the arches everytime i went over a bump or full lock.
By ChicagoMike
#3451 Yeah, I thought they looked a lil big. Over all though, I really dig your 4 door! :thumb:

Might look a lil more cleaned up under the hood if you ran most of the grounding kit wires under the intake manifold, that yellow is bright!
By vtec_gloucester
#3473 never been a fan of the 4 doors.
By Mo_Eg9
#3508 The grouding kits on those pics were my first attempt at a DIY jobie!.. im my new pics i have a proper one... and not bright yellow! hehe! :shock:

This is my first eg9, my last civic was a d15 coupe. The thing is what attracted me to the EG9 is that it was practical and also a quick car despite the extra weight... you get abit of both. :)
By boxcarracer0260
#3511 you have done some great things to that civic...now to clean up the engine bay to make the exterior.
By EvilmasteR
#15315 nice ride! I've been to the UK once but I didn't get to see much EG9s though I saw lots of hatches and ofcourse the exotics :D
By vtec_gloucester
#15438 not many people tend to mod the sedans here in the UK, we are all into our hatchs... because they are faster 8) :thumb:
By projecthonda
#15499 i can see a very good project on this one.. update us on your plans :thumb:

moving this thread to your ride section so everyone can see your mods and plans as well :D
By LaMbErT*
#16529 Looking good so far, keep it up man :thumb: