Post YOUR Sedan here
By eg_infamous
#64980 Just got her about 2 weeks ago @ 167K miles.

Day after I got her registered. Sitting next to my boys hatch, his 'project car' supposedly whenever he gets done playing with the bmw.

Pretty clean aint it?

Not too shabby

Can it be more JDM?? Lol

The work begins....

Replaced the hood. The old one was nothin pretty to look at with all its bends and bumps. $30 @ the junkyard :woot: Primer'd red along with the front bumper to cover up the scratches and cracks for now.

Thought the bent hood was the reason why the latch wasnt locking it down. But after replacing the hood, found out it wasnt the hood. Not to mention the front bumper and hood doesnt quite line up either.

Searched the forum for a few days and came to the conclusion that my radiator support bar may be bent in/down. I guess the previous owner forgot to mention to me that it got hit in the front before.

A closer look. And also his lousy primer job on the headlights with the previous hood.

The latch. I used some nuts to space it forward since the loop on the hood was more further out than the latch. Didnt quite work tho.

So.. quick fix for now. HOOD PINS!! :hehe:

Anyways, the clutch gave out a few days so she's been sitting in the driveway. New clutch is already ordered and on the way. Im doin some body work in the meantime.

Painted the center console black to test out the paint. Came out pretty good.... for now. More pix later. Planning on doin up the dash when time comes.

Some blackhoused projectors I did during downtime. Just waitin for a HID kit.

Thats about it for now. Snap some more flix later when she's back on the road. Latez