Post YOUR Sedan here
By 95projektvic
#71501 can we get some pictures of the interior.
By dionisis
#77327 Tekno-Twinky nice car! What suspension do you have? :thumb:
By Vti93T
#77351 :thumb: love the car..I think my next project will either be a hatch or a four door. I'm starting to like four doors now lol
By egsedanguy
#77361 nice ride. love how low it is. i want mine that low. glad i have a foor door. they are so clean when done right.good job :woot: interior pics???? :thumb:
By Tekno-Twinky
#78074 G sorry lads i havent been on in a bit yep il get interior shots asap i had to restore a few thing as a retatr owned the car befor so i want to have it perfect ! Just need a double din blank whuch i will order off ICB right now infact ha
By Tekno-Twinky
andyb333civic wrote:Dude i love your exhaust what make is it?
We should meet up for a shoot ,U up 4 it...........

Goodlad whats the craic ye no bother ! iv to get 2 new bumpers off a lad in claundalkin ? and respray them as i want the matte black along the bottom :thumb: im just stuck to get them back up to navan need a van!
By andyb333civic
Tekno-Twinky wrote:

Goodlad whats the craic ye no bother ! iv to get 2 new bumpers off a lad in claundalkin ? and respray them as i want the matte black along the bottom :thumb: im just stuck to get them back up to navan need a van!

sorry dont know any one with a van,it will look mad with the blk
By Greasedmonkey
Jdm_Katie wrote::thumb: love the car..I think my next project will either be a hatch or a four door. I'm starting to like four doors now lol

as well you should be!! Sedans rock!!

You car looks awesome!
By Tekno-Twinky
andyb333civic wrote:
Tekno-Twinky wrote:

sorry dont know any one with a van,it will look mad with the blk

Yeap i have a mugen lip for it so waiting til i get the bumpers to do the whole lot at once y know .No bother !
By Pinguim
#84615 Where did you bought those mirrors and the duck tail?

Looks GREAT! Congrats
By Tekno-Twinky
#94737 Haha nope its just a funny pic it looks weird !! :thumb: :?

Heres a sneak SHITY PHOTO at the new look..

OEM yellow fogs HONDA STANLEY !!

Yea andy id be on for that ! :thumb: