Post YOUR Sedan here
By Tekno-Twinky
#60926 Newly acquired SiR ll :woot:

MAJOR CHANGE TO BE MADE [smilie=puke.gif]

A couple tacky interior parts and dodgey appearance parts have to be put right first!

I've already changed the headlights to OEM and am waitin on a pair of JDM amber corners to arrive, also changed the rears to OEM.

The mirrors were 1st to go ! leaving just the base plate.

Wheels are going this week too!

Pictures of **HOW I BOUGHT IT**

ROTA CIRCUIT 10 are back in stock this wednesday at my locl dealer so ill have them then too!

I've already ordered a mugen lip and 12 spoon lugnuts from
www.funkypower.co.uk

Also Amber corners and DOHC vtec decal from
www.koyo-industries.com

Couldnt find a pair of EC WORKS or ec works style mirrors anywhaere so i opted for a pair of moche Spoon elec mirrors for now.

Mugen gear knob

Mugen resevoir socks

Amber side signals

Also a couple decal i.e MOTUL,ADVAN,MUGEN
By civicboy
#61055 civic looks great, but whats up with projecter headlights, was this guy a chav you bought it of
By KIL390GP
#61084 Good plans u got there and lots of paper :eh: but why u get only 12 nuts :? cause there are 4 nuts per wheel, 4 wheels per car which leads me to believe that u need 16 nuts :wink:
By Tekno-Twinky
KIL390GP wrote:Good plans u got there and lots of paper :eh: but why u get only 12 nuts :? cause there are 4 nuts per wheel, 4 wheels per car which leads me to believe that u need 16 nuts :wink:

Haha ye 12 does sound odd! ive got lock nuts for the wheels so only need 12 normal nuts. . .

Side signals came today and are installed :thumb:
By asianrob
#61143 keep the wheels and tail lights they look good on the car
By KIL390GP
Haha ye 12 does sound odd! ive got lock nuts for the wheels so only need 12 normal nuts. . .

Side signals came today and are installed

Ja thats what i thought but wont they offset the look of ur nuts
By Tekno-Twinky
#63673 Few changes made , still waiting for m lip and spoon lugs !! but looks sweet none the less i think . . . :thumb:

By x-racer
#63694 looks sweet.
mine shall look like that but championship white or EBP (electronic blue pearl.
but klean ride none the less. :thumb:
By Mauricio
#63716 very nice ride sove the wing just like mine
By Mauricio
#63717 very nice ride love the wing just like mine
By jmsplitfyre
#63738 Nice.. :headbang: Tekno, where'd you order those Spoon mirrors? And what are you lowered on?
By budek
#63857 Nice eg9 twinky! the rims are also good to look at.
By opocot
#63885 nice EG :thumb:
By epitbdl
#64451 whoaa...nice slammed ride..i wuld like to have mine lowered like yours but already replaced 2 front lips with my current height. :lol:
By Tekno-Twinky
#68868 Cheers lads always nice to get comments !!!!!! :thumb:

@epitbdl - Im lowered on Buddyclub coilovers and Buddyclub front/rear camber arms

Im waiting for a bit of cashflow to get the front bumper resprayed because i want the bracing of the Bumper inlet to be black as to just cutting it out! I'll be getting the mugeb style splitter fitted to it at the same time !

Also looking everywhere for a set of mudgaurds !!!!!! :cry: