Post YOUR Sedan here
By jmsplitfyre
epitbdl wrote:u shuld move here man !! theres lots of love for these sedans here. wait till u get to the breakers/chop shop, theres tonnes of JDM parts for the sedans. We sedans gets as much loves as the hatches !!
Coupes though are very rare down here...

Well I know how the JDM scene is back there bro, I lived in the Philippines before. I couldn't afford to buy a car back then 'coz I was a student, still a student here but it's more easier to have a car. :lol: Maybe I'll just get some JDM parts shipped to me, these JDM shops here rip people off it's sad. :(
By epitbdl
#65044 sad to hear that man. anyway keep the sedans alive over there, might intrests others to follow!!
By jmsplitfyre
epitbdl wrote:sad to hear that man. anyway keep the sedans alive over there, might intrests others to follow!!

Lotsa sedans, just not Eg's. Don't worry, once I'm done with her I'll spread the love.. :lol:
By jmsplitfyre
#80646 So the days of my sedan with me are coming to an end..

I might be driving a hatchback starting next week. A buddy of mine who is a fellow enthusiast offered me his hatchback for my sedan, which he knows I can't refuse 'coz I love hatches too.

Offered me a straight trade for his Cx, the good thing is I get to keep all the mods that I've done to the sedan. He just wanted the 4dr 'coz his family is arriving and it's much more easier for him to access the babyseat in a sedan compared to the hatch. :lol:

The only downside is that the Cx has worse rust than my Eg8, but I've thought that since I was gonna buy rear quarters for the sedan, why not just but it for the hatch? Am I right?

It's sad for me to let go of the sedan, since I've learned to love it and done so much to it but I'm happy to let it go to a close buddy of mine and a fellow enthusiast. Knowing that he will take care of it as much as I did.. :cry:

I will make a new thread for the Cx, make a new list of mods/future mods. And I will keep you guys updated. :thumb: