Post YOUR Sedan here
By budek
RyVcZ wrote:one oem setup i surely appreciate. nice clean ride bro :thumb:

Thanks man!

UPDATE:

Muffler tip got stolen from Boogie. This guy got the nerve to steal it. He still has to unbolt it with a 10 wrench! Admire the courage. Now I need to order a new one from the dealership! MAN! he had those muffler tips since day 1!
By Mr Rattles
#262218 you should have kicked him in his head for stealing that

where are the updates bru?

I need some more inspiration lol
By Simmons
#262360 Yo budek,its been awhile hey.
Post some pics of that clean ass ride
By d16a9fan
budek wrote:Image

clean as hell sedan dude, could you please tell me how to make this photo effect? I`ve been trying with photoshop but cant get it done.
:cheers:
By EG9-ish
#265617 Looks like HDR.
By budek
#267908 Rattles and Simmons: Hey brothers! Sorry I had been missing in action! Too busy with work and stuff.

I'll post some pictures when I get home later.

Update:

2 weeks ago, Boogie's p27 ecu was busted. capacitor 14 burned when i was just rolling him out the street. CEL lit and his engine died. I opened the box and voila! cap 14 got toasted! It smelled burnt crap! I had a hard time looking for a replacement. it took me 2 weeks to find the same box that I had. I got the same p27 box for $200

It didnt had the same feel as my ecu but i guess it will normalize in a few weeks. I'll post the toasted ecu later in the day.
By Punksz6
#267932 X2 on the Pic!

My ECU burnt up the other day too!! But all I did was turn the key to listen to Music while I was getting ready to change my tires and all of a sudden I smelt something! I looked around my car then I opened the passenger side door. I looked right at my ecu and it was smoking a little. I was like DAM!! So I turned the ignition off and then uplugged the ecu.

I still need to get a P28 but there are a couple people out here who have some for sale...Prices range 100-150 for a Virgin P28. Thinking about getting a Phearable one. Theres run about $175 chipped.

Glad u guys got it going! :thumb:
By budek
Punksz6 wrote:X2 on the Pic!

My ECU burnt up the other day too!! But all I did was turn the key to listen to Music while I was getting ready to change my tires and all of a sudden I smelt something! I looked around my car then I opened the passenger side door. I looked right at my ecu and it was smoking a little. I was like DAM!! So I turned the ignition off and then uplugged the ecu.

I still need to get a P28 but there are a couple people out here who have some for sale...Prices range 100-150 for a Virgin P28. Thinking about getting a Phearable one. Theres run about $175 chipped.

Glad u guys got it going! :thumb:

Some ecu gurus told me the reason for the toasted ecu was due to old age. We'll it seems true because the car is 17 years old!
By budek
#267939 Here's my old box:

When I opened it to check on what really happened, this popped up. Not a good sight: :o

By Punksz6
#267951 Dam! Mine has about the same damage. I will post up pics tomorrow on my thread. Yeah I heard that too, that the capacitor burns or melts from age.
By Mr Rattles
#267969 Dude we thought you forgot about us lol

Sorry to hear about the bad luck you being having but once hes fixed it will all be worth it

what is his milliage at now?

when you coming over for a holiday cape town style, Simmons offered to buy you a gatsby lunch :thumb:
By Simmons
Mr Rattles wrote:Dude we thought you forgot about us lol

Sorry to hear about the bad luck you being having but once hes fixed it will all be worth it

when you coming over for a holiday cape town style, Simmons offered to buy you a gatsby lunch :thumb:

Masala steak guy. mmm :P
By budek
Simmons wrote:
Mr Rattles wrote:Dude we thought you forgot about us lol

Masala steak guy. mmm :P

Sounds delicious! Do you put gravy on those steak? :D
Cape Town looks like a nice place to gvisit next!

Bought the replacement for about $200. It took me 2 weeks to find the same exact p27 box. When a got back from a short vacation to Singapore and Malaysia the box was sitting on my home desk!
By budek
#270558 Image

:hehe: