Post YOUR Sedan here
By platnuim86
#204082 Dam OEM greatness
By budek
Mr Rattles wrote:is that some dirt i see in the exhaust pipe :o

lol
still looking clean as always man

Thanks man. He had some minor dent issues last week but good thing I had it serviced by a Paintless Dent Removing expert :thumb:
By budek
platnuim86 wrote:Dam OEM greatness

Thanks Plat!! :)
By Simmons
#204239 Im loving your bay.Makes me wanna clean up mine :thumb:
By budek
Simmons wrote:Im loving your bay.Makes me wanna clean up mine :thumb:

Fire away! you can start removing tough stains by using kerosene. Just make sure you cover the distributor, and alternator properly. You dont want that to get wet :)
By ReLXe
#204416 Words cant describe how much i love your car man. Really good to see someone with so much passion for the old ferio's.

Keep it up, and let Boogie shine like this for the next 50 years at least. :D
By budek
ReLXe wrote:Words cant describe how much i love your car man. Really good to see someone with so much passion for the old ferio's.

Keep it up, and let Boogie shine like this for the next 50 years at least. :D

Thanks man. I really hope he stays like that for the next more so years! As of now, I dont really have plans in disposing him. He's been part of my growing up years and its really hard to let go of such thing :)
By ReLXe
#204438 I would've kept it till the day i die. The money you can get for selling it is too little. So what if you earn a couple thousand of dollars? Is it really worth selling a museum piece like this. Maybe in like 20 years if it's worth 20/30 thousand it might be interesting. :D
By budek
ReLXe wrote:I would've kept it till the day i die. The money you can get for selling it is too little. So what if you earn a couple thousand of dollars? Is it really worth selling a museum piece like this. Maybe in like 20 years if it's worth 20/30 thousand it might be interesting. :D

I wish he would be worth like that! So I guess I'll just keep him. The amount of money I spent to keep him that way is more than what he's worth when I got the car :D
By budek
#207133 Maintenance time for Boogie! He's about 50% done on the replacements. Oil Change done, Tune-up adjust valve tappets, Fuel filter replacement, belts replaced, Idler bearing, and break clean-up. Next in line for this Sunday would be:

Stabilizer Link bushings
Axle Boot
Alternator Bearing
AT Fluid

I wanna try shooting for the ride of the month for September. I hope i get nominated :)
By bumpin
#207144 definitely i'll nominate you :thumb:
By budek
bumpin wrote:definitely i'll nominate you :thumb:

Let's Go!! :woot:
By budek
chilango41 wrote:OEM sex party :lol:
Looks great

goin' back to circa 94 for this thing haha! :D

Update:
removed the oem eg8 hubs and replaced with oem replacements just to keep the originals fresh. Will post pictures once i have him washed. Got soaked in the rain this morning goin to the office! :x
By dyob14
budek wrote:
bumpin wrote:definitely i'll nominate you :thumb:

Let's Go!! :woot:

Boogie will surely get my vote... :thumb: