Post YOUR Sedan here
By KIL390GP
#53029 Ja it came with the car and its going to be the family car in the future(but still mine) so ill be taking off the hook but will have to leave the infrustucture in place. But that induction is awesome and has like a blow off sound when u close the throttle :woot: but has that asmatic blow at idle.
By KIL390GP
#53030 With all the excitement of the new car i clean forgot about my daily drive, my bike.
(I removed the backbox while the families away)

With the family away i can finaly park in the garage(for 4 cars but i dont have space, have to put a cover over it usualy as it sleeps outside) in place of the E90 325i. dont mind the GSXR 1000 under its cover infront of my bike or the 1.7D (sl)opel in the background.

By Gorveatt
dogfight wrote:whatever you do,
do not touch the headlamps and tailights.
please! its a trap

Agreed, clean sedan, needs a drop and a Ferio wing and it's ballin imo 8)
By CivicTypeR
#53035 Clean out the garage you lazy SOAB. I love the bike, shame about the colour though. What's up with your antenna too, they're ment to go all the way down.

Keep the lights stock. Give it a drop. Loose the tow bar.
Then it'll look clean.
By KIL390GP
#53831 Na i just pull it out that far cause it gets good enough reseption like that without it looking like a camry.
By civicnation93
KIL390GP wrote:For now im only going to internaly(chrome surfaces not affecting light dispersal) smoke the head and tail lights it'll cost R80($10) as opposed to the $225 and $100 for head and tail lights respectivly which i could get mandrel branches and zorst with. Im going to put xenons in and this neccessitates the headlight upgrade and it just makes it look more modern.

Forgot to say welcome :) Totally awesome to see more world wide members populating the forum :D

As for the smoked head/tail lights...if your referring to something that sounds familiar I believe there is a DIY write up for this ...check the DIY Reference Thread..You sound pretty knowlegible in hondas though and that is always a plus :thumb:

I'll definitely be checking this read lookin for updates