Post YOUR Sedan here
By eg8civicJA
#359671 i felt so bad today when i saw her :( :( .... she was left uncovered and parked under a Ribena (google it) tree :chair: ..

it looks like Ribena is in season or something lol, because so many fell on the car and the sun started to melt them.

these ribena's stain and are so difficult to get off

crime scene below ... i really hope she forgives me :(

By eg8civicJA
#359673 gave her a quick wash off... removed all the Ribena i could, but as expected there are stains that needs more effort to come out. those i left until another time

By eg8civicJA
#359677 please note, everything will be refreshed before the car goes on the road... so don't mind the dirt and stains on stuff.. right now its about functionality

time to change out the black hose running from the brake booster to the intake

connection to booster

half way there

made it lol

By eg8civicJA
#359678 time to change out the hose to braided for the clutch reservoir bottle and also relocate the bottle

decided where we wanted the bottle to be

connect line to clutch master cylinder

run line through firewall to obtain length needed

cut as required

final.... bottle relocated

By eg8civicJA
#359681 Links to videos below;

started it before but shut if off immediately cause we didnt have the tappets cover bolts... this time we do :hehe:

very first start and throttle
http://vid356.photobucket.com/albums/oo ... unjns1.mp4

first revs
http://vid356.photobucket.com/albums/oo ... v8aj1q.mp4

fire in the hole!! :lol:
http://vid356.photobucket.com/albums/oo ... pcav3w.mp4

me messing around while checking out the electricals - (N.B i have the genuine replacement rubber for the sunroof)
http://vid356.photobucket.com/albums/oo ... 7qsrw1.mp4
By eg8civicJA
Loaf31 wrote:looking great man! The time and effort that you've put into this build has really shown.
keep up the good work! I look forward to more updates. :D

thanks man, really appreciated. I must be honest thou, i am getting really anxious, impatient and annoyed all at the same time with this build lol.

in the perfect world i intended on doing over the body work/spray (everything red) and getting some bucket seats. but then reality hit, if i am to do what i really want then based on time and money constraints then the car would not be finished for another 6 months atleast [smilie=BangHead.gif].. especially with the fact i am unable to get the proper attention from my mechanic.

i have therefore made some decisions in an effort to get the car on the road as soon as possible. i have decided to just put everything together as is and then work on whatever else while the car is being driven.

i really wanted the car to come out in show room condition based on the money and time i have already invested, but it was just not meant to be :(

i will update with the current plan in a minute
By eg8civicJA
#359718 my mechanic has promised to come by on Saturday, but as experience has taught me i need to wait and see.

instead of waiting on the mechanic to show and have the car just sitting there, i have decided to do other things in the mean time... see below

organised the external accessories to be sprayed black... running board, door moldings, door accessories, door handles, wing mirrors, wiper cowl, rear piece where the license plate sits etc. (color flat black)

organised interior pieces that were already sprayed.. they are to be cleaned and resprayed where necessary

clean and plastic weld door center pieces and spray black

other door accessories and roof moldings to be spayed black

back seats to be cleaned and sprayed black

front bumper to be cleaned and the grill sprayed black (doing something different, you will see

and last but not least.. compound the car and install the parts above. this is the plan for this week while we wait on the mechanic