Post YOUR Sedan here
By eg8civicJA
#359568 great news!!!!

just picked up the tappets cover bolts :D :D

now to make arrangements for the mechanic to come and install everything and get the car driving....you know as usual i got to be there as well

By eg8civicJA
#359663 Hail peeps,

Mechanic has just again confirmed the work for Saturday :D .

I am going ahead of myself with the hope that he will show and will be purchasing the 4 tires, disc pads and service parts tomorrow; will post pics

i am going with my personal favorite over the years, the Maxxis Victra MA-Z3.. if not available i will be hoping for the Z4's

stay tuned!
By eg8civicJA
#359669 hail peeps.

as promised, the mechanic came today. he however came just after mid-day and then we had to go and look for some stuff on the road. so realistically about 2 hours work was done on the car. not to say we didn't make any progress, but just not what was intended

i am currently uploading the pics and also some vids of the startup :woot:
By eg8civicJA
#359670 this was Friday. loaded up the rims to go get the tyre fitted. also bought the service parts.

brake fluid, engine oil, iridium #7 plugs, oil based coolant, oil filter and disc pads

By eg8civicJA
#359671 i felt so bad today when i saw her :( :( .... she was left uncovered and parked under a Ribena (google it) tree :chair: ..

it looks like Ribena is in season or something lol, because so many fell on the car and the sun started to melt them.

these ribena's stain and are so difficult to get off

crime scene below ... i really hope she forgives me :(

By eg8civicJA
#359673 gave her a quick wash off... removed all the Ribena i could, but as expected there are stains that needs more effort to come out. those i left until another time

By eg8civicJA
#359677 please note, everything will be refreshed before the car goes on the road... so don't mind the dirt and stains on stuff.. right now its about functionality

time to change out the black hose running from the brake booster to the intake

connection to booster

half way there

made it lol

By eg8civicJA
#359678 time to change out the hose to braided for the clutch reservoir bottle and also relocate the bottle

decided where we wanted the bottle to be

connect line to clutch master cylinder

run line through firewall to obtain length needed

cut as required

final.... bottle relocated