Post YOUR Sedan here
By eg8civicJA
Driv-it-hard wrote:Ohhhhhh Shit !!!!!!
Sounds nice... Take a video when you can... I have to post some new pic of mine and the things that I have done... Been super busy.

cant wait to see your updates.
Will definately make a vid of the startup. Forgot to include that the electrician works at a muffler shop so I will be piping and putting on the muffler as well... very anxious to hear how she sounds 8)
By eg8civicJA
#359364 Hail peeps... the electrician work is coming along nicely.. haven't taken any pics as yet as I haven't really been around it alot. the car should be started within the next 2 weeks, as in turn key and able to throttle :twisted:

stay tuned!! :D
By eg8civicJA
#359366 should be buying some parts for the car tomorrow ..

computer (chip enabled)
axle for 1 side
LED lights all around (i cancelled the initial order for these and will get them locally)
muffler pan
front seats
genuine brake pads for rear
honda synthetic engine oil
spark plugs
engine coolant
By eg8civicJA
#359372 hail peeps.. just reaching home.. got about 2 of the stuff on the list today and some that weren't on the list .. currently uploading pics...

also, the electrician is pretty much ready to start the car.. i seem to be the one holding it up now :o

took some pics of the wire tuck as well... pics uploading
By eg8civicJA
#359376 got quite a few things to say about the car, let me start with some small things i recently ordered.

my fuel pressure regulator adapter that came with the kit cannot fit the stock fuel rail, so i had to get an adapter

the silver adapter below

ordered this

remember the hose that runs from the brake booster to the intake manifold? i ordered 2ft of "Stainless Steel Double Braided 1500 PSI -6AN AN6 Oil Fuel Gas Line Hose BSH-6" to replace it

see below pic with the current black hose

also ordered 5ft of "Siliver AN4 Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Oil Gas Line Hose -4AN 1FT" to run from my master cylinder to my reservoir bottle. decided to keep the res bottle out of the bay, something i think i saw somebody do on this site.

going to be running the steel braided line from the master cylinder through the firewall (hole above the brake booster) and to the res bottle which will be attached to the body of the car under the wiper cowl (google 'wiper cowl' lol). i have also decided to only use one wiper, maybe a 24inch on the driver side only :D
Last edited by eg8civicJA on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By eg8civicJA
#359377 sadly :( , today i realized how much i hate how the car looks, the fine details... i always knew it and said in the interest of time and because of budgetary constraints at the moment i would put the car on the road now and look back at it in the future.

however, after a thorough inspection today i realize i cannot put the car on the road in this state :( . it is not a true representation of the hard work, dedication and commitment i have put in over the period. this is not the vision i had for the car and i will never feel good or contented driving it in this current state, not even for a few months [smilie=BangHead.gif]

stuff like,
* spraying parts while on the car. so when the parts are removed you are seeing different colors
*spraying on dirt. so you are able to crack and strip away the paint easily
*spraying without removing clips, so there is paint between the clip and the body of the car that cracks and when clip is removed there is a different color
*spraying with brackets in place. so the same thing happens like the clip when bracket is removed
*ALOT of inperfections on the body. the one most noticeable are the waves in all four doors
*areas on the chassis already starting to show signs of dust build up because the area wasn't properly cleaned and wasn't sprayed
Last edited by eg8civicJA on Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
By eg8civicJA
#359378 based on the above i did the following.. i called a very very reputable repair shop, whose services are very very expensive :shock:, but very very guaranteed :D they are accustomed to this type of work and have displayed their work several times on the internet. see links below. you don't have to read just browse through the pics, its a Jamaican car forum

http://www.wheelsjamaica.com/wheels_for ... c=173731.0
http://www.wheelsjamaica.com/wheels_for ... msg2962018
http://www.wheelsjamaica.com/wheels_for ... 197384.100
http://www.wheelsjamaica.com/wheels_for ... msg2962018

Upon their arrival i quickly realized they knew exactly what i was looking for and pointed out a lot of things even i overlooked. i am confident that they will produce quality showroom work and therefore have decided to delay the project a bit to get the car redone in its entirety. the sad thing about it is that it may include dropping the engine and gearbox to rework and respray the bay :shock:.. not sure yet, still in conversations with them

next i will update on what happened today and then i will tell what the next steps are
By eg8civicJA
#359379 stuff purchased today

apologies for the big pics.. got a new phone and never realized the settings

computer with stock gsr program

15ft 0gauge wire for battery relocation and 3ft for grounds, also got some terminals but didnt get a pic

Last edited by eg8civicJA on Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
By eg8civicJA
#359380 obx forza muffler... barrel style

everybody is putting the oval pans on their EG's so i want to be different.. going to take it back to old school and do a 2 1/2" straight pipe system with this baby slanted at the back :woot: