Post YOUR Sedan here
By eg8civicJA
#359249 hail peeps... today was very productive. got the essential parts of the interior installed, so as it relates to the interior it is ready to go to the electrician to be started :hehe:... during the exercise we discovered some very minor parts were missing. stuff like a rubber, a small bracket and a hose for the AC drain off.. i will try to find these over the next couple weeks.

my key has still not been found [smilie=BangHead.gif]... I need to make a decision before it goes to the electrician, whether i will replace the ignition system (key barrel) or cut a key for the current key barrel; i am more leaning towards the latter
Last edited by eg8civicJA on Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
By eg8civicJA
#359274 hail peeps... I have been away since Tuesday. I got the car ready to be moved to the electrician on Monday evening but was unable to get the wrecker to carry it to the electrician. Left instructions for it to be carried on Tuesday and this was done. The car is now at the electrician, I will give an update when I get back.

Pics below are from Monday
Last edited by eg8civicJA on Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
By eg8civicJA
#359275 removed cover to add engine oil; this is not the oil i intend to use. just using this for the startup. will drain and add Honda oil when i am ready for the road. also added transmission oil but no pics for that

Last edited by eg8civicJA on Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.