Post YOUR Sedan here
By Civic Savior
#351753 My Honda obsession began almost 2 years ago with the purchase of my 94 DX hatch. I have been hooked since the first time i drove it. The more and more i tore into the car it became evident that it was covered in cancer. After talking to a few people here from the forum and reading through a few build threads (Loaf31 and Axix23 mainly) I decided i wanted a sedan. So the quest for a rust free shell began. I ended up finding a dinged up 92 EG8. It has a full interior less the carpet, still had a trans and axles in it, the full factory exhaust, ECU and a nearly complete suspension...idiot cut the springs :thumbdown: The hatch will become the donor for the missing pieces. This build will be slow but i am going to make it everything i want it to be. :thumb:

Future plans:
-swap over trans and D15B7 to sedan
-swap the manual rack out of the hatch
-Move over wheels, struts and front brake rotors
-Mini me swap D16Z6 with Y8 intake mani
-body work and paint

Progress will be slow but i will update as i have them. Stay tuned!
Last edited by Civic Savior on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
By Loaf31
#351757 I am honored that I was mentioned in your build :)
this looks like its going to shape up to be an amazing project!! :thumb: :P
By Civic Savior
Loaf31 wrote:I am honored that I was mentioned in your build :)
this looks like its going to shape up to be an amazing project!! :thumb: :P

You are the reason i'm going white :thumb:
By Loaf31
teal_dx wrote:Man, that thing is beat up! But for 200 bux, you did alright :thumb:

This is going to be one big before/after when it's all done :woot:

Agreed! :thumb:
By Civic Savior
#351775 Stock piled parts list:
-Front and rear strut tower braces
-Full poly bushing kit (black)
-D16Z6 head (picking up dizzy today)
-D16Y8 intake mani
-mock carbon fiber dash kit
-Equus pedestal mount tach
-sunpro oil press and ammeter

more to come!
By Civic Savior
teal_dx wrote:Man, that thing is beat up! But for 200 bux, you did alright :thumb:

Yea i figured it would be much easier to tackle dents and dings then it would be to handle all the rust on that hatch! lol
By CopyLifted
Civic Savior wrote:

Yea i figured it would be much easier to tackle dents and dings then it would be to handle all the rust on that hatch! lol

After seeing the hatch in person, I agree!

I really didn't want to say anything when you where here picking up the bumper, but I think you already knew the hatch was/is pretty far gone. It would have taken A LOT of metal work.

I have some tinted tails if you are interested. I still haven't done anything with my exhaust yet either. I will get to it soon. That is if you are still interested in it.
By Civic Savior
After seeing the hatch in person, I agree!

I really didn't want to say anything when you where here picking up the bumper, but I think you already knew the hatch was/is pretty far gone. It would have taken A LOT of metal work.

I have some tinted tails if you are interested. I still haven't done anything with my exhaust yet either. I will get to it soon. That is if you are still interested in it.

Yea i need a set..the drivers side is smashed lol and yes i would still like to get that exhaust. Also if your ever bored i have a ton of wrenching to do :D
By Civic Savior
#351794 So this is the new top end set up. Z6 head with Y8 intake manifold. Just got the dizzy today for $80 :shock:

Also is this going to be a problem? Will i need to replace that piece?

By Civic Savior
teal_dx wrote:Yeah, you need that bolt on the valve cover or oil will splash out over time.

Well the bolt will still thread but i don't know how long it would hold out like that... :thumbdown: