Post YOUR Sedan here
By Civic Savior
#352164 A little progress

So we had a few nice days here in Oregon so i was able to get outside and work a little more on the sedan. I have the engine bay empty and am waiting on a pressure washer to give it a good cleaning. I removed the front calipers, cleaned them up and painted them. I also lifted up the rear of the car to get a better idea of what was going on there. When i bought the car the seller told me there was a little bit of rear suspension damage but he couldn't find the problem...he might have been blind lol.

^Empty bay :thumb: gotta remove the dash and get that old wiring harness outta there now.

^ Freshened up front calipers :D

^ Heres that rear suspension problem he couldn't find lmao :lol:

Also recieved my Xenocron chipping kit for my p06 outta the sedan. Gonna be converting it for VTEC, MT and socketing. More to come :) :hehe:
By Civic Savior
#352750 Hey guys sorry i haven't updated in a while. I started a new job and it has taken up a lot of my time(as well as having a 3 year old lol). I am about half way through installing my master bushing kit and my dad is in the process of soldering up my new ecu. Other than that the car looks the same. Hopefully i will be able to get back out there and turn some wrenches soon. Until then!
By Civic Savior
#352940 Hey guys just a small update here. I will update more as the new parts arrive and as i complete work on the sedan.

Parts on the way:
-OEM exedy flywheel 19 lbs
-OEM Exedy clutch kit
-OEM reverse light/neutral safety switch
-Black Path auto to manual swap mount with poly bushing
-OEM lower ball joints
-OEM inner/outer tie rods

There is a lot of work coming in the near future!!
By Civic Savior
#352988 UPDATE:

Front end bushings are installed. The rear should take me a day, then its time to start moving parts over from the hatch. Also got my auto to manual swap mount in and new lower ball joints with poly boots. Waiting on the clutch and flywheel to really get going on this project!!

^^^ Mount from black path. Quality looks excellent and came with a poly bushing.

^^^Lower ball joints :thumb:

^^^Removing bushings the hard (but fun!! lol) way.

New ECU is chipped and socketed and converted for VTEC and MT. Also picked up a donor Z6 head for the cam caps i needed. Its all starting to come together :woot:
By Loaf31
#353011 Dang, this is gettin serious! :thumb:
Nice work bro
By TrailerTrash
#353012 great progress dude!

ive found the best way(for me) to burn the old bushings out is to start a small fire and just sit the parts in. not some big raging bonfire just a small one.

i flipped a wheel upside down and sat it on an old AC condenser. awesome fire pit :thumb:
By CopyLifted
#353574 Awesome updates man! MORE MORE MORE! lol
By gtstripes
#353975 nice to know your going white! white hondas are mint ! :hehe:

nice work on the build, ill be keeping my eye on this :woot: :woot: