Post YOUR Sedan here
By TrailerTrash
#353279 del sol seats FTW :thumb:

and holy crap those tires are tiny.
By Alh081_EH9
#353320 Decided that I don't want to lower the car that much more or pull fenders to fit the enkei 92s. Bought another set of wheels today and will use those instead and likely sell the enkei's
By TrailerTrash
#353327 what did you get?
By ntruder98
#353328 I think those enkeis would have looked great with a little bit more rubber on them. But thats just me!
By Alh081_EH9
ntruder98 wrote:I think those enkeis would have looked great with a little bit more rubber on them. But thats just me!

yep. i was thinking the same thing. i originally wanted the thinner tires to stretch because of the width and offset of the wheels that i didnt want it to rub. But after test fitting them, i should have went with something thicker. I may still keep the wheels since i do like them a lot, but if i do find a buyer, i'll sell them.

i'll post pics of new wheels when i get my tires for them!
By ntruder98
#353424 Im probably going to go with a 205/45/15 on a set of rpf1s whenever i can finally get my running good! But it is running now, drove it to work a couple times. Sure did miss it. Instead of investing in new wheels with new tires i would probably just put new tires on those wheels. Saves alot of money
By Alh081_EH9
#353443 I love rpf1s. Couldnt find a set local tho but i'll probably pick up a set if i can find a good price on it.

i ended up buying new wheels already though. discontinued fn01rc. waiting for tires to come in and then put them on this week.
By Alh081_EH9
#353617 So the enkei 92s are sold. Ended up buying a set of discontinued 5zigen fn01rc wheels. Just put them on. Not 100% sure if I like them too much. Maybe a change of color??

By TrailerTrash
#353637 looks dam good :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Leppy
#353665 Personally, I think that color combo is perfect as is.
By Alh081_EH9
#353675 I was leaning into white wheels also. i will try it and if i dont like it, i'll switch back. Will post pics of them white when im done.
By Loaf31
#353676 you can use white plasti-dip just to see what white would look like on them, and you can remove it if you don't like it. :D