Post YOUR Sedan here
By chrono404
#351751 I love that your doing all of the body work. I also like how you solved the lining of the coupe bumper.

I look forward to future updates of your build.
By Loaf31
#351756 this is going to look incredible! :shock: :o i'm so jealous! :D
By teal_dx
#351854 Amazing work so far! This car is going to look better than it did when brand new. I like your solution to the coupe/sedan bumper fitment - I've never seen it done that way before. :thumb:
By Alh081_EH9
#351879 Car still getting polished. Also getting the final pieces painted tomorrow. Since it was a bit slow today, I installed some coilovers. Removed tokico springs setup and installed function and form type 1s.

Before and after

By Alh081_EH9
Civic Savior wrote:Looks awesome!! Really closed up that wheel gap :thumb:

First time using this setup. Hopefully it's not too stiff since its a daily.
By Alh081_EH9
#352367 2 more weeks go by and finally almost finish. Had to repaint 2 panels. I know I said I won't upload photos till I'm done but since it's taking a while, I'll post some current photos.

These taken this morning. I put the fenders back on yesterday and finish most of the polishing.

Finally started reassembling. Put on belt moldings, thin side moldings, clear side markers, gas cover, rear license trim, etc.

Side markers and thin moldings

New rear license lamps. Image

That's it for now.
By TrailerTrash
#352370 oh man... that blue :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
By Alh081_EH9
#352401 90% reassembled! There's still a spot that I need to repaint (antenna area) but looking good so far. Got rid of the spoon style mirrors and went back with stock. Jdm corners installed and most importantly, the front bumper! Fits great but I'm unhappy about the gap under the headlights/corners. Will need to fix that. Here's a pic.

By Alh081_EH9
#352447 The stock tail lights did not match the rest of the car so I went with some red and clear aftermarket ones.

Before and after

By ntruder98
#352451 Not sure if you had already posted this. But would you mind be oh so kind and sharing the paint code of that blue :)
By Alh081_EH9
#352796 Car 99% done. Still a few small imperfections but I'll live with it. Just gotta put roof mouldings on and a few interior pieces.

First time all washed and clean! :thumb:
Color is Monte Carlo Blue. :hehe:

I'll take better pics when I have some time. Also have a bunch of parts that I still need to install (seats, wheels, steering wheel, exhaust, hp4 console, etc). I'm excited I finally get to drive it soon.

By FlopUrDonk
#352799 Lookin gorgeous. Nice work
By ntruder98
#352856 Thank you, I do looooove that blue! also the bumper is impressive. Thats the only way i like sedans sir and you nailed it. Please make a DIY on that HP4 center, so it has good grammer and photos that work. Seeing as how you will probably get to it before i get to get to mine. Or we shall battle for the spot!!! lol jk, looking forward to seeing this thing done up and rolling.