Post YOUR Sedan here
By Notahondafanboy
#346763 hmm i think im going to look for either a bigger cam, or a reconditioned cam, after almost 400,000 kms im sure a new cam would make the D16 fucking roar :D that and a new exhaust haha, i think im going to work this engine and save up and plan to have a K series motor by the end of the year :D
By Notahondafanboy
#346764 so im currently plasti dipping eyelids onto my headlights, i dont know how they will look because ive just eyeballed each one haha so im hoping for the best, that and the can strated spraying all fucked on the second one so it went on thick haha no sure how this will turn out but im ezcited! :D
By Notahondafanboy
#346837 its painful, waiting for my goodies to arrive for my car! im getting new ideas every day! finding new goodies online to buy :D
By Notahondafanboy
#346856 so, i arrive home from work to a box of goodies for my car :D
rain visors :D yay!
which i horribly installed due to lack of skill, had to use bits of tape to hold the bits that just refused to stick, and the drivers side visor that i didnt even put on in the right spot :(

will take some better photos tomorrow! also going for my licence tomorrow! which im excited for!