Post YOUR Sedan here
By Notahondafanboy
#346615 Hey guys, new to this page thought id throw up a post about my car,
was a trade in at work, saved from the hands of the wreckers (they werent going to resell it) so i snagged it for 800, with 395,000 ks on the clock (not sure what that is in miles) everything on it was completely stock when i got it, a little rough on the outside but its my first car and a budget daily build with slow income the parts wont be coming in a hurry haha
its a 95 EH9 vti sedan 5sp manual 1.6 SOHC vtec and runs like a dream.

current mods :
shifter knob
hubcap delete
airbox resonator delete
old shitty tint delete
amber corners from a hatch which dont fit but i dont mind

this isnt any sort of show car, its going to be a little rough, but still a clean look, if it works it works, if it kind of fits its good enough for me haha

pics will go up soon! feel free to make any suggestions :D
By Civic Savior
#346621 Looks good!! Very clean starting point! :thumb:
By piratevtis86
#346625 gona scrap it :shock:
looks tidy, rare colour over here too
By Notahondafanboy
#346626 thanks man :D was so happy when i found this too, id been looking for these and dc2's, planning to do suspension and wheesl next month if money goes right haha getting the plastidip out today to spray the interior vents and some panels, and honda badges :D

yeah! i couldnt believe it!
theres a few dints and scratches over the body, but no rust, nothing is broken! and most importantly the sunroof works and doesnt leak :D oh really?! i havnt looked into the different versions that were brought out overseas! im so happy with it though!
By Notahondafanboy
#346641 so today i popped out some vents, took off the badges and fuel cap and cracked out the plasti dip, had a look at my cluster, the fuel gauge needle is stuck above full so pushed it down, put it all back together, ran the car and up went the needle, so its either something in the fuel pup or a new cluster for me, took the car to the car wash to call it a day.
hopefully picking up some dc2 recaros this week along with civic vti badges for the rear, and SOHC vtec stickers for the rear doors and if my bank looks good, a front and rear lip! im hoping to do a hatch/ coupe front end swap too and more black plasti dip for the spoiler, roof and purple plasti dip for the steelies!

need to start sourcing some coils and control arms, and wheels and tyres aswell.

will take some better photos tomorrow when its light

By jap-society
#346642 Wow, nice platform to start from.

Shame now a days almost all these cars get scrapped, have seen a few mint hatches pass by @ the dealership here. And we have no chance of buying them, older people trade them in for a recycling discount when they buy a new civic or fit and the dealer has to scrap them.
By Notahondafanboy
#346645 thanks! yeah i knew as soon as i saw it i had to take it, great first car and platform for a nice street/ track / daily driver build :D

yeah, it sucks, there was no way i was gonna let it get scrapped!
By Notahondafanboy
#346694 thanks guys!
welll new update! test fitting some SSR Watanabe's tonight so ill post a picture once theyre fitted :D so they will be added once funds are available! should be hopefully getting some DC2 recaros tomorrow afternoonm and also a rockercover gasket and an oil/filter change :D
By Notahondafanboy
#346699 thanks man :D

so they fit really really nicely, very happy with the fitment! lucky with them being a 3 peice because i can add dish to them :D now to gather the money and these will be added! :D cant wait!

my photo skills where shocking so i apologize for them being blurrry haha

Image[/img]
By Notahondafanboy
#346726 mugen front and rear lip and rain visors have been bought on ebay and shall have them very soon :D not getting the seats at the moment, but next is to save for the wheels :D
By Notahondafanboy
#346728 adding to that are some SOHC vtec stickers for the rear doors :D oooh i cant wait till these goodies arrive! :D