Post YOUR Sedan here
By TrailerTrash
#359800 I like it! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

going to leave them that color? i mean i love the color but i think red would look even better on your car :love:
By Loaf31
TrailerTrash wrote:I like it! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

going to leave them that color? i mean i love the color but i think red would look even better on your car :love:

Thanks man! :D
Yeah I'll keep them blue for a good while, but the end goal is to paint them white :wink:
although I have been playing around with the idea of like a Khaki tan color :headscratch: :P
By TrailerTrash
#359805 aw yeah white would be the beez kneez :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Loaf31
#359816 So I picked up a hood bra and adjusted the front ride height a bit so I wouldn't be scraping on literally everything
I'm also battling with some rubbing issues in the rear so I have to get that sorted out too.
Here are some pics!

I have some more stuff coming soon so stay tuned!
By Loaf31
#360956 Ok so I was having major rubbing issues in the rear due to the 195/50/15 tires, so I swapped them out for these bad boys

Achilles Economist 165/45/15

which led to this

no more rubbing! I've never been a big fan of camber, so in the rear, the camber is only a few degrees.

So then I picked up this used Momo Monte Carlo off ebay for $95 shipped. probably not the best deal but whatever

Now, the clutch has been sticking on me in the past few weeks, causing the car to stick in gear eventually causing me to stall. not fun.

after some snooping, I found out that the cause was a blown Clutch slave cylinder. Picked a new one up at Advance Auto with a limited lifetime warranty for $18.

swapped it out within 45 minutes or so

here's the old vs. new

So that's all I have for you guys right now, I have some packages coming in the mail soon, so stay tuned! :D
By TrailerTrash
#360958 aw yeah more in store i love it :thumb:

not a bad looking wheel simple and not too flashy
By Loaf31
EconoBox wrote:Momo Monte Carlo is a classic wheel $95 is a decent deal on one if its in good shape. With a horn button new they are $190.

Car is looking good!

It's not in the best condition, but I think it's pretty good for the price.
The leather is kind of cracked and the stitching has worn away, but I may get it reupholstered, so who knows
Thanks for the kind words!
By Loaf31
#361066 What's up guys,
So I picked up a little somethin' somethin' the other day

Got this engine lift kit from EliJoe_Low on Instagram for $85 shipped. I went to S&S Exhaust and had them weld it in for $40. It's supposed to lift the engine 1" closer to the hood as well as improve the steering rack and driveshaft angles, and the results are great! Here are some pics:

Here's the kit. It comes with two new bolts for the side motor mounts as well as spacers for the rear mount. The two torque mounts on trans and power steering pully bracket need to be removed for this kit to work.

this is what the new mounts look like all welded up. Not the prettiest, but they'll do just fine. You can see how the new bolt hole is around an inch higher than the old one.

as you guys know, the rear motor mount and it has 3 bolts which attach it to the subframe. The spacers pictured above will keep it from binding when the other two mounts are raised.

Along with the spacers, I had to run out and get these new bolts which are twice as long as the stock ones so that I can still have a good amount of thread going into the subframe.

It started getting dark at this point and I got more into the work, so I forgot to take pictures. Rest assured that the kit did the job well and I no longer scrape exhaust!
But I'm still scraping the front sway bar sometimes so that's coming off next lol

A couple weeks ago I picked up this rear disc brake conversion from an integra for a whopping $20 lol. I just need to find some e-brake cables from a teg so I can swap them in.

Next items on the list are:
1) drop forks (for more strut travel + more low)
2) rear fog light
3) alignment
4) camber???
5) idk lol
By TrailerTrash
#361067 that is a pretty sweet setup :thumb:
they didnt have kits like that back when i had my car super low lol but if they did i would have used my Hypertherm to make my own anyway. the idea just never crossed my mind.

Now im curious about something. when i had my coupe down low I had to notch about 3/8ths of an inch to make room for the axles. they would hit the unibody directly above them. now i know i was running a 175/70/13 tire so it was kinda tall so my suspension was probably lower than yours is(even if the cars were the same height) but adding an inch lift to the drivetrain you should be getting close to axle hitting.

that was a long drug out way of asking how close your axles are to hitting the frame :lol:
By Loaf31
TrailerTrash wrote:that is a pretty sweet setup :thumb:
they didnt have kits like that back when i had my car super low lol but if they did i would have used my Hypertherm to make my own anyway. the idea just never crossed my mind.

Now im curious about something. when i had my coupe down low I had to notch about 3/8ths of an inch to make room for the axles. they would hit the unibody directly above them. now i know i was running a 175/70/13 tire so it was kinda tall so my suspension was probably lower than yours is(even if the cars were the same height) but adding an inch lift to the drivetrain you should be getting close to axle hitting.

that was a long drug out way of asking how close your axles are to hitting the frame :lol:

That's a good point, I'll have to take a look at it :| hope all is well! :oops:
By Loaf31
#361087 Ok I'll start off this update with these XXR's that I picked up with decent 195/50/15 tires for $180. Slapped them on the EF hatch and ordered a camber kit for it.

and I finally got around to snapping some pictures of the motor lift kit. It's worked wonders and I haven't scraped up front since I installed it!

trans mount

now I also lowered the front down about a half inch or so. Once I order my drop forks, it'll go even lower.

Clearance from ground to lip

and here's the oilpan to ground clearance. I don't have a pic of before though.

and then I'll leave you guys with these last pics ;)

Thanks for looking guys, I hope to have some more updates coming soon! stay tuned