Post YOUR Sedan here
By Loaf31
eg8civicJA wrote:you are a real inspiration my brother. never let up lol

love what you have done and continue to do with this car :thumb:

Hey man, that means a lot to me. I love seeing all the work you put into your sedan. Keep it up my friend! :thumb:
By Loaf31
#359328 So it's been a sec since I gave an update.
Installed my tubular front control arms and maxed out positive camber for that hella good fitment mang

Raised up the rear a bit to acquire a bit of poke

Picked this up last week and painted it.
OEM EG Ferio wing from Japan.

Pardon the dirty front wheel

So thats where I am right now.
Running out of mods to do right now, so I'm just enjoying driving the car.
I think my map sensor might be going out. I'm experiencing a stumbling acceleration and it smells a lot like gas.
Well, stay tuned guys.
By Loaf31
#359559 Alright so here's the dealio.
A lot has happened since the last update.
we thought the TPS was going bad because of a thrown code. Got a used one and replaced. code went away, problem did not.
Pics:

Prior to my ownership of the car, it had sat without being run for 9 years. So the fuel tank was super rusty. Got a new one off eBay for $80, delivered in 2 days.

yuck

Old tank out

New one going in

Also got a new fuel pump sock. Slapped those in.

Old vs. new

Ready to go in

SO all that being done, issue still persisted. FML right?
Okay so we narrowed it down to injectors. Pulled them and found this on one of them.

Well just decided to say fuck it. Just soaked the injectors in seafoam overnight and then slapped them in and started it up. Wouldnt you know, it ran perfectly? Filled it up with gas, drove it for a good 3K miles. Felt really good to be driving her again.

LO AND BEHOLD. SHE FUCKS ME AGAIN.
Hit a really hard bump, starting making a weird noise (always a bad sign).
Took a look at the engine to locate the noise, the Crank pulley wasnt moving at all. No PS, no alternator charging.
Come to find out, the woodruff key sheared off, taking part of the keyway with it.

the chattering also ruined the pulley/harmonic balancer

fuck my life right?
I've sourced and bought a new woodruff key, pulley, and bolt. So now I'm going to tow the car to have the woodruff key welded to the keyway so it cant move. then we should be right as rain.

So now for some good news. Got some goodies over time.
Picked up this Z6 head that needs to have one of the valve cover bolt holes re-tapped. Other than that, its mint. also picked up the intake, throttle body, and vtec solenoid for it.
All for around $50.

Also "Acquired" this speed limit sign.
Might turn it into a skid plate, who knows.

So thats all I have right now, be sure to check back for more progress!
Stay tuned
By Loaf31
#359658 Okay so been a sec since my last update. things have gotten somewhat rowdy. :hehe: :P

So first, you guys remember that I had hit a raccoon and smashed half the paint off my front bumper. Well I finally got around to ordering my new bumper for $63 off eBay. Painted using the Rustoleum Paint + Primer in Gloss white, matched perfectly.

after

It only gets worse from here :hehe:
made my way down to S&S Exhaust in Jacksonville (Y'all in Jax know them) and had them do a lil' somethin' somethin'.

What's missing?

Muffler cut off, Welded on this obnoxious, boso tip which I love

So it now pops in between shifts which is totally okay with me
Next, I picked this Momo Daytona XL racing seat up for $60 so thats pretty rad

Next, I picked up this OEM radio from a Del Sol, which is cool because my stock one was absolutely dicked. slapped it in and fiddled with the speakers to get them to work.

The radio worked great for about 2 days and then one day started smoking so I took it out and slapped this coin/cupholder in place of it. Gonna tinker with the radio to try and find the issue.

Now I had posted way earlier about my old EF hatch, Timothy.
I sold that car to my mom in Late February to afford the Dub FelgenWerks that are currently on my car. Well, she's not using it so I picked up some old struts and threw on some eBay sleeves that I had laying around.
Also picked up some BBS reps (15x8, +20 with bald 195/50/15) and slapped them on timothy which resulted in this.
These wheels have been sold, but I'm in the process of buying them back since this setup looked so damn good.

So that's all I have for you guys at the moment. Plans from here on out are to just enjoy driving the car. Need to start showing it the TLC that it needs.
Stay tuned guys! Follow me on Instagram @Stance_God
By Loaf31
#359794 Hey guys so it's been almost a month since my past update.
Nothing much had changed up until this past friday, 10/14/16.

Traded my Dub FelgenWerks for a set of Diamond Steelies :D
Take a look!

Diamond Racing Steelies 15x8, 0 offset. 165/45/15 in the front and 195/50/15 in the rear.

Eventually, I want to get a pair of 165/45 for the rear as well, but these will do for now.
I actually had to take one of the locking rings off the rear camber kits to allow for an extra bit of camber to make the 195/50 fit.
As of right now, the car is out of commission due to another crank pulley failure. We didn't tighten the crank pulley bolt down enough.I'm sourcing a new one and I'll slap it on and call it a day.

Thanks for looking guys! I post a lot more on Instagram than I do here, so follow me!
@Stance_God
By TrailerTrash
#359800 I like it! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

going to leave them that color? i mean i love the color but i think red would look even better on your car :love:
By Loaf31
TrailerTrash wrote:I like it! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

going to leave them that color? i mean i love the color but i think red would look even better on your car :love:

Thanks man! :D
Yeah I'll keep them blue for a good while, but the end goal is to paint them white :wink:
although I have been playing around with the idea of like a Khaki tan color :headscratch: :P
By TrailerTrash
#359805 aw yeah white would be the beez kneez :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Loaf31
#359816 So I picked up a hood bra and adjusted the front ride height a bit so I wouldn't be scraping on literally everything
I'm also battling with some rubbing issues in the rear so I have to get that sorted out too.
Here are some pics!

I have some more stuff coming soon so stay tuned!
By Loaf31
#360956 Ok so I was having major rubbing issues in the rear due to the 195/50/15 tires, so I swapped them out for these bad boys

Achilles Economist 165/45/15

which led to this

no more rubbing! I've never been a big fan of camber, so in the rear, the camber is only a few degrees.

So then I picked up this used Momo Monte Carlo off ebay for $95 shipped. probably not the best deal but whatever

Now, the clutch has been sticking on me in the past few weeks, causing the car to stick in gear eventually causing me to stall. not fun.

after some snooping, I found out that the cause was a blown Clutch slave cylinder. Picked a new one up at Advance Auto with a limited lifetime warranty for $18.

swapped it out within 45 minutes or so

here's the old vs. new

So that's all I have for you guys right now, I have some packages coming in the mail soon, so stay tuned! :D
By TrailerTrash
#360958 aw yeah more in store i love it :thumb:

not a bad looking wheel simple and not too flashy