Post YOUR Sedan here
By KW-B18
Mr Rattles wrote:Yeah there prices have gone up a lot I think it may be due to he demand here in SA.
Scroll up about you can see my girls civic which also have Bc coilies fitted.we bought 2 kits directly from the factory like 4 years ago and paid around R14 000 landed for both.
But trust me when you go around corners at like 160 and the car bearly rolls then you see why it's worth it.

I'm on the coast in Table View. You in Kraaifontein?

You import both sets one time? What was the shipping costs? Always due to demand buddy, I am definitely going to purchase after I tackle my motor and spray. Actual Table View or Tafelsig in the MP? lokl :lol: :lol:
By Mr Rattles
#355310 I honestly can't remember hey. We had to wait a few weeks but that was the total price back then.

Haha no ways bro I fair skinned whitie like me won't survive in mp hehe
By KW-B18
Mr Rattles wrote:I honestly can't remember hey. We had to wait a few weeks but that was the total price back then.

Haha no ways bro I fair skinned whitie like me won't survive in mp hehe

Lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have to make sure dude, Table View aint always Table View, lokl... You say survival level is low? lmk
By Mr Rattles
#355314 My bru,let's just say the dogs walk around together incase children attack them :shock:
By KW-B18
Mr Rattles wrote:My bru,let's just say the dogs walk around together incase children attack them :shock:

Backup is important mos yes, lokl... :lol: :lol:
By Mr Rattles
#355483 Thanks for the kind words guys.

Marc212 take a look behind the rims they should be stamped Enkei.pleade post a pic of them on your car I haven't fitted mine yet.

KW-18 thanks bro. I can put you in contact with the agent, think this 1 was around R650.he has some awesome buddy club goodies

Simmons thanks for saying that bro. I miss our chats
By KW-B18
Mr Rattles wrote:Thanks for the kind words guys.

Marc212 take a look behind the rims they should be stamped Enkei.pleade post a pic of them on your car I haven't fitted mine yet.

KW-18 thanks bro. I can put you in contact with the agent, think this 1 was around R650.he has some awesome buddy club goodies

Simmons thanks for saying that bro. I miss our chats

Shot man. Just pop the contact details for me, maybe do some shopping soon, lol.
By KW-B18
Mr Rattles wrote:Hehe, the place is close to salt river off voortreker road.its a truck workshop but right at the back there's a massive shelf with all the products displayed. Drooling for days bro

oooh ok... Ooo then I must go have a look there maybe ill find something leka,. Wonder how much a short shifter will be :thumb: