Post YOUR Sedan here
By Mr Rattles
#355483 Thanks for the kind words guys.

Marc212 take a look behind the rims they should be stamped Enkei.pleade post a pic of them on your car I haven't fitted mine yet.

KW-18 thanks bro. I can put you in contact with the agent, think this 1 was around R650.he has some awesome buddy club goodies

Simmons thanks for saying that bro. I miss our chats
By KW-B18
Mr Rattles wrote:Thanks for the kind words guys.

Marc212 take a look behind the rims they should be stamped Enkei.pleade post a pic of them on your car I haven't fitted mine yet.

KW-18 thanks bro. I can put you in contact with the agent, think this 1 was around R650.he has some awesome buddy club goodies

Simmons thanks for saying that bro. I miss our chats

Shot man. Just pop the contact details for me, maybe do some shopping soon, lol.
By KW-B18
Mr Rattles wrote:Hehe, the place is close to salt river off voortreker road.its a truck workshop but right at the back there's a massive shelf with all the products displayed. Drooling for days bro

oooh ok... Ooo then I must go have a look there maybe ill find something leka,. Wonder how much a short shifter will be :thumb:
By KW-B18
Mr Rattles wrote:Around the same price bro.i had 1 years ago. Didn't really like it very much but others say it's awesome so it depends on the driver I guess :headbang:

What you do with your old one? Can always donate it if you still have it?lol :woot: