Post YOUR Sedan here
By Mr Rattles
#341689 Hi all,

Just like to share my Honda Ferio eg8.

It has been ages since I last updated my previous thread so hope you don't mind if I start a new 1.

Okay from the beginning.

Got the car in early 2007 as a pretty clean example, the previous owner was a elderly gentlemen and took very good care of it but passed away and left the car to his son but his son but didn't want it so I ended up making a offer and bought the car.

As a dumbass high school kid I started messing with the car for example stickers,sound system,bucket seats etc.

I spent a few days cleaning the car properly and detailing it and although I pretty much riced the car out I never touched the body work and the car remained clean

Here's where it gets interesting. I daily drove the car for many years and saved up enough money to buy another car.
What a shitbox

Sold the Renault and bought this

What I did next was very naughty,
I told most of my friends that I had sold the Honda and the Golf was my new car. Dam they were so p1ssed :):) however I actually put the Honda into storage and left it there,trying not to drive it and attract any attention. All the while my friends would give me sh1t about how I sold the car :):)

Over the past 2 years I went on the hunt,collecting almost a garage full of parts.

1 problem I had was the Golf kept on breaking down so I struggled to save but it all worked out in the end. Some odds and ends below

Then I quit smoking and was able to save abit more money so I decided to invest in some proper parts.

Equip 15inch 8j et + 25 allround

Bc Coilovers

Falken Ziex 912s 195/45/15

But to name a few,now most of these parts sat in my garage for years collecting dust, you can imagine how much patience I had to have but I persisted.

This is a pic that some might remember as it was the 1 I posted of how it looked

December 2013

The cars bumpers had been umm bumped so I booked it into the panel shop for the bumpers painted.

Now I'd just like to state that this car has NOT been resprayed only the bumpers have.

I loaded all my parts into the car and went for fitment. A few hours later and this was the end result.

The car was then clayed,buffed,polished etc and I took the car to a few of my friends that I had previously lied to about selling and boy were they shocked, p1ssed but happy that I still have it and most of them forgave me hehe.

And that's my story, thanks for looking and any feedback would be greatly appreciated.I'll leave you with 1 more teaser for now and more to follow. Thanks for looking

Last edited by Mr Rattles on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By teal_dx
#341690 If you want to continue to update the original thread so that we can see the full timeline of your car, let me know and I can make this one go away.

IMO, starting a new thread removes the documented history you have had with the car and the history you have had with the members of this site.

btw, I love your sedan :thumb:
By Axix23
#341700 looks really nice... :thumb:
By Axix23
#341701 Anymore pics of your engine bay? Is that thing carbed? I noticed one of your pics.
By #ROBIN#
#341711 i cant see pics :cry:

oh well will read comments to "see" how awesome it is :thumb:
By Mr Rattles
teal_dx wrote:If you want to continue to update the original thread so that we can see the full timeline of your car, let me know and I can make this one go away.

IMO, starting a new thread removes the documented history you have had with the car and the history you have had with the members of this site.

btw, I love your sedan :thumb:

Thanks bro, I actually wanted to continue the thread but I think most of the photos are gone because I deactivated my photobucket and also started a new 1, so if its okay with you I'll just update this current 1
By Mr Rattles
#341717 Axix23, thanks bru. Yup its a d15 carb , well spotted. I'll clean up the engine bay and take a few pics k. Its abit dusty in there now lol.

Robin, if you want I can mms you a pic, would really appreciate your input
By Axix23
#341719 Wow, never knew they came in carb!!
By E-Honda
#341760 Howzit guys.. Mr rattles.. That's one mean transformation.. Well done.. I have quick question.. Do u perhaps know what the mc gard wheel lock nuts look like
for the 180e ballade original rim.. Thanks. A pic would be cool..
By Mr Rattles
E-Honda wrote:Howzit guys.. Mr rattles.. That's one mean transformation.. Well done.. I have quick question.. Do u perhaps know what the mc gard wheel lock nuts look like
for the 180e ballade original rim.. Thanks. A pic would be cool..

Thanks bro, appreciate the kind words,sorry I can't assist you with your query, try post it in the wheel section.I'm sure some1 will be able to help.goodluck lol
By E-Honda
#342150 No problem dude.. Ride is pretty tight..the Problem I was having is now solved. The lock nuts I bought was for a Toyota.. :shock: pissed I was.. Lol
Thanks anyways
By Mr Rattles
E-Honda wrote:No problem dude.. Ride is pretty tight..the Problem I was having is now solved. The lock nuts I bought was for a Toyota.. :shock: pissed I was.. Lol
Thanks anyways

Omf, hahaha, that would probably explain the problem lol.glad to hear its sorted, post some pics bro
By Mr Rattles
#342972 Howzit going guys?

Got these a while ago and would just like your thoughts?

Oem Honda Enkei rims

By Chance
#344491 I like'em ^
By Chance
#344492 I like'em ^