Post YOUR Sedan here
By Mr Rattles
#348444 Chance-

wow long time bud. thanks for the input, still havent fitted the wheels yet lol
By Mr Rattles
egsedanguy wrote:Man cars looking good. And I havnt heard from chance in almost 2 years

thanks buddy, me neither hey
By egsedanguy
teal_dx wrote:Chance is doing well, I see him riding his bike everywhere on instagram. And he still has the perfect beard. :thumb:

LOL Yea I added him on IG. And yes that beard is awsome. :lol:
By Mr Rattles
#349081 Hey gents,

Pretty excited about the most recent update I got.

My original Momo Monte Carlo Steering Wheel
By Mr Rattles
#350637 festive season wishes from South Africa.

By Mr Rattles
teal_dx wrote:Looking clean as always :thumb: :thumb:

Thank you kind sir :)
By Mr Rattles
#355297 Bump for KW-B18.
what you think bro?
By KW-B18
Mr Rattles wrote:Howzit going guys?

Got these a while ago and would just like your thoughts?

Oem Honda Enkei rims

My bru... Where did you find these wheels? Must say your car looks vrek neat. Wow... Well done. You got my dream suspension in (BC Coilovers).

IMO... Question: When is the Sunroof coming in? Prelude (Sir) lip? Amber indicators? What motor plans you got?
By Mr Rattles
#355302 Hehe thanks for the kind words bro.
I was actually planning on fitting the rims this winter but didn't get around to it.

Dude get the Bc coilies.they are the shit.

I have got a few plans in mind but they all take time hey. It took me 8years+ to get to this point but yeah those parts you mentioned are on the cards.except for the lip. I want the Sir lip rather cause it's a bit thinner.

Thanks again bro I really appreciate it.now start a build thread haha
By KW-B18
Mr Rattles wrote:Hehe thanks for the kind words bro.
I was actually planning on fitting the rims this winter but didn't get around to it.

Dude get the Bc coilies.they are the shit.

I have got a few plans in mind but they all take time hey. It took me 8years+ to get to this point but yeah those parts you mentioned are on the cards.except for the lip. I want the Sir lip rather cause it's a bit thinner.

Thanks again bro I really appreciate it.now start a build thread haha

Dude, BC Coilovers go for about 10k plus fitment, that is a heavy amount to fork out on suspension, lokl. Last quote I got was 9900 including fitment. Driving out R100 petrol = R10 000.00

Wait first.. when parts come...then I'll start mine up. Which side you from btw?
By Mr Rattles
#355308 Yeah there prices have gone up a lot I think it may be due to he demand here in SA.
Scroll up about you can see my girls civic which also have Bc coilies fitted.we bought 2 kits directly from the factory like 4 years ago and paid around R14 000 landed for both.
But trust me when you go around corners at like 160 and the car bearly rolls then you see why it's worth it.

I'm on the coast in Table View. You in Kraaifontein?