Post YOUR Sedan here
By chrono404
#343111 Since this car is manly for long commutes and the weather was nice I swapped out the frount seats for my leather acura el seats. I forgot how nice and comphy they are.

By chrono404
teal_dx wrote:
chrono404 wrote:I also replaced the panel under the tail light with the trunk key hole in it. The old red one was dented beyond repair and pushing the bumper down and out of alignment.

That's such a convenient thing that Honda did on EK's :thumb: On an EG, that area is one with the whole rear 1/4 :???:

I think this might be a Hatch/Sedan/Coupe difference.

I am pretty sure my EK Hatch had this part molded into the Bumper. I replaced it on my sedan by removing two bols from the trunk side, It just bolts in. I Believe I got it off a Civic Coupe in the Wrecking Yard.

I have been going back and forth between my WRX and the Civic, The Civics headlights needed more pazow, and so I installed Legit Denji's as as well as EG8 Corners I have had lieing around for a while.

Picked up a few parts to install :thumb:

I may wait until after the windows are tinted before putting in the stereo. Maybe I a bit paranoid however our work has been tagged multiple times recently and near by stores robbed. A huge surprise for the small city I live in. Tint will help hide goodies I would rather keep.
By rootbeer_eg
#343151 i am jealous of your denjis
i want them sooo bad
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
By Laziz
#344903 Man, this sedan is in quite mint condition and full of stuff! My congrats! I wish you good luck with your project :thumb:
By chrono404
#349680 Its been awhile. The WRX is no more. My legacy gt has kept my modding attention for the past while. However the civic needs love as well.

Shes standing in some new shoes. Rota Gt3's 15x7" wrapped in Continental extreme contact All-season rubber. It rains 9 months of the year after all.

The bumpers front and back are beyond repair. The rear bumper has a big wave flowing through it and it doens't sit right in spots. up front the bumper mounts are broken, not to menion the other misc scars on the bumper.

A trip to my local pick a part sourced a new rear bumper. In my stack of parts I also have a Coupe frount bumper, and Painted over Carbon Fiber Type-R lip that I wanted to keep for a day like today.

I know its not Year correct for a 95 coupe to have black foglight holes, as only 92-93 Civics came factory. However I already devating from factory with a Coupe bumper so I might as well keep my favored styling.

Its a Washington Winter, with tons of liquid sunshine. Once I get a change and its not raining I will be able to bolt them up. The Civic will be on its way to be looking like it should.
By teal_dx
#349684 I love seeing the coupe bumper on a sedan, especially with that lip :thumb:

I thought that all 92-95 civic 2 doors had unpainted foglight holes from the factory :? I like them better unpainted, It looks like you took the time to mask them off and adds more dimension to the shape of the bumper. :thumb:
By chrono404
teal_dx wrote:I love seeing the coupe bumper on a sedan, especially with that lip :thumb:

I thought that all 92-95 civic 2 doors had unpainted foglight holes from the factory :? I like them better unpainted, It looks like you took the time to mask them off and adds more dimension to the shape of the bumper. :thumb:

In 94 and 95 the Coupe foglight holes were body color. I agree having them black gives way more dimension to them.

Today wasn't raining so I installed the bumpers. No more wavyness! In this picture you can also see the Rota GT3's

Both of my 4 cylinder 4 door sedans, Both on Bronze Rims. I kinda wish the bronze in the GT3's popped like the bronze on Rota Torques Always something that can be done later.

Looking alot better.