Post YOUR Sedan here
By OCHO
#348694 Looks good man! Amber corners ftw! Best look in my opinion :)
All the Led's look sick dude. I agree with racelands or Rokkor (?? Racelands but sold on eBay to avoid shipping). Everyone loves their racelands. How's your shoulder?
By Loaf31
#348760 Damnnn. I would go for white though. It would look really good on your car :thumb:
By Axix23
#348944 I got some yonika k series swap axles, great price and decent quality.

They got some decent stuff for cheap prices... :thumb:
By Andre3th0u
Axix23 wrote:I got some yonika k series swap axles, great price and decent quality.

They got some decent stuff for cheap prices... :thumb:

That's what I've heard from just about everyone, what made me decide on those over the racelands was the mono tube design and they come with tophats. Raceland doesn't say whether is mono tube or not and they don't come with top hats so you need a spring compressor to put them on.
By Andre3th0u
#349072 Well the civic blew a radiator today on the side of the interstate. Had an acura dealership look over it for free and that's what they said was wrong. Then finally gimped it to a gas station 45 minutes away from my house today. So took me about 8 hours to get 100 miles home today. Replacing the radiator and hoses tomorrow.
By Loaf31
#349073 Dang bro. Thats a bummer. Good luck!
By Andre3th0u
#349117 Replaced radiator, upper and lower hoses, and thermostat. Everything went in well, but when i filled up the radiator and started the car I had a huge leak from the heater core hose at the block. So I had to cut it and put it back on. Need to replace those before winter but it's doing fine and no over heating.
By Andre3th0u
#349453 The eg has been going through some maintenance lately. Did radiator, hoses and thermostat. Then after that I noticed it stumbling and being slow when i gave it a lot of gas getting into it. So I checked distributor and it was a little corroded on contacts so I did dizzy cap and rotor button. Still had problem. Checked plugs and they are worn but not terrible. Checked and set gap and has been better since. Planning to order ngk g power plugs and ngk wires for it to finish the tune up. Also installed a new O2 sensor. And no more engine light. She's running a lot better and stronger now. Getting car parts list ready for my parents for Christmas :thumb: