Post YOUR Sedan here
By Axix23
#349482 damn, i got a brand new set of denso pkugs sitting here. lol
By Andre3th0u
Axix23 wrote:damn, i got a brand new set of denso pkugs sitting here. lol

i feel like you have everything brand new sitting around haha, i might be pm'ing you about the valve cover gasket in the near future, that leak is annoying me. im starting to clean up my engine bay this weekend gonna remove my cruise control because it doesnt work, i think because i have a P06 ecu and thats out of a dx model. im not sure if thats the reason, but either way i dont use it nor do i care to have it. I have read through a lot of wire tuck diy's on many sites. i think ive managed to piece enough information together for how much i wanna tuck right now with the engine in the car. I can only do so much as its my daily. Also thinking about relocating battery to trunk to clean up the bay and doing a power steering delete. ive read through the diy on how to loop it but still a little confused on it all so ill keep researching. will post pictures of my tuck this weekend if i have time and weather isnt crappy
By Axix23
#349543 Ps delete is easy. No need to loop. Just plug it. As far as vc gaskets I got em. Brand new. Lol
By Andre3th0u
#349545 the loop just allows fluid to flow from side to the other as the wheel is turned? i wasnt gonna do a breather or resevior, kinda defeats the purpose of cleaning up the bay. do i need to drain any out of the rack before hand if plug them? give me a quick description of what to do if you can. will there be any performance gains from this? any thing noticeable at least.
By Axix23
#349562 Yes, to your first q. And keep the fluid in the rack BC u don't want to it seizing up. I did it BC it looks cleaner and easier on my swap. Less weight/etc. And I love it. Easy to turn when car is moving.
By Andre3th0u
#349593 Got the new plugs and wires in this past weekend and pulled out the cruise control unit. Waiting for enough down time to do partial tuck. Can't do but so much with it being a daily and not knowing how long I'll need
By Axix23
#350520 :thumb:
By Andre3th0u
#350550 Tow truck just picked up the eg taking it to my mechanic to get the head gasket started on. I couldn't do it myself because not enough tools and no garage. And I don't wanna work outside in freezing cold rain. I should hear news about it later tonight or tomorrow morning. Getting head gasket, water pump, timing belt and heater core hoses replaced since I didn't do those with the radiator.
By Loaf31
#350560 Hope she's running good for the new year! :thumb:
By Andre3th0u
#350565 Yeah me too man. I got some new parts for it today. I got front and rear strut bars, hi lo hid kit for headlights, hid kit for fog lights, new glossy carbon fiber vinyl to wrap hood again, and vent shades. I just ordered the fog lights. Update on head gasket: head is off, it wasn't blown but it was leaking into 1st cylinder, head is being dropped off at machine shop tomorrow to check it and resurface it.
By Andre3th0u
#350583 Head got dropped off this morning should be ready early next week just in time for parts. Hopefully I will have the eg back by next weekend to install the new parts. The fog lights shipped today and im thinking I should do a hood wrap how to with this next wrap I do. Trying to get better with it to possibly wrap my entire car in the future.
By Andre3th0u
#350828 I've got the eg back now, I got it back last Thursday, she's running great. Did a compression test on it today in my diagnostic class and theyre all about 140-150. I adjusted my ignition timing also and she's running like brand new. Got the hid kit installed this past weekend and both strut bars. The fog lights got to my house Monday and I'll put those in this weekend when i get home along with hid kit for it. Hopefully wrapping hood again also. Pictures soon
By Andre3th0u
#351300 Few updates, installed the foglights. Eg is still running well for the most part. Seems to wanna bog down randomly so I replaced the fuel filter and it still happens occasionally, finally got the elusive door trim for the front driver door. It's been missing since I've had the car and I could never find it in any junk yards. Gonna put on the vent shades tomorrow since it will be nice will post pictures sometime soon.