Post YOUR Sedan here
By Andre3th0u
#339053 I bought this Civic just to get me a car because i bought a 99 prelude. drove it 5 minutes and the engine started to knock. turned out that it spun a bearing and scored the camshaft and it needed intensive engine work or a new motor. i didnt have the money for that so i sold the prelude and bought my first civic.

Mods:
Carbon Fiber vinyl wrapped hood
Ebay Coilovers
Black Crown Royal bag shift boot cover
Kenwood Headunit
6.25" kenwood speakers all around
Cold Air Intake
Painted steelies
5th gen Prelude seats
Sickspeed neo chrome front and rear tow hooks
Type R style front and rear bumper lip

Plans:
Wheels with stretched tires
Redo suspension
Possibly do 5 lug conversion
Harnesses with either custom role cage or Harness bar
Mini me Swap maybe full engine swap
Paint all interior pieces black
Rear interior strip
Rewrap door inserts with blue suede
PlastiDip entire car Matte Gun Metal Gray
Front and rear foglights
Side Markers
Amber Corners
Window Tint
lots of other ideas, just arent coming to mind
Last edited by Andre3th0u on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:07 am, edited 7 times in total.
By Andre3th0u
#339055 Image
wink mirror
white steelies
trunk mods. sticker bomb got ruined because it started raining before the clear completely cured, so i painted it white to accent rims and tinted the taillights
By Andre3th0u
#339067 Image
black housing head lights. which i did thanks to the DIY section :thumb:
my dirty non-vtec D15B, planning to do a mini me swap once i get another job.
sticker bombed dash
Black Crown Royal bag shift boot cover i made
By Andre3th0u
#339068 thats the majority of the small mods i have done on my very tight budget, i have lots of plans for this car. New hood. possibly gonna do chalkboard paint on it, rusted trunk lid if i can find another for cheap. rear interior strip. custom sub box to go in back seat area. possibly sticker bomb front fenders. new seats, steering wheel, gonna rewrap door inserts with blue suede. plasti dip the entire car matte gun metal gray. put the 5 lug rims i have on it with adapters. or get a new set. and i have a cheap set of ebay coilovers to go on within the next week. building on a budget sucks
By Andre3th0u
#339117 finally got another source of income, so the hunt for a new hood continues. i dont care what color i just want a dent free hood. and saving up to get a set of 17s for the civvy to sit on.
By Axix23
#339136 looks better without the tinted headlights man. How was light output with the tint? lol
By Andre3th0u
#339169 yeah the no tint is growing on me too. but surprisingly it wasnt too noticeable. all of the lights were bright except the reverse lights. they were kinda dull, i couldnt see very well when i would back up.
By TrailerTrash
#339362 looks good dude.

makes me want to lower my 4 door for a little better handling and to jazz up the looks a bit