Post YOUR Sedan here
By Axix23
#347750 Looks great man!!! What LEDs did you use for climate control? My gauge cluster LEDs didn't fit inside my climate control sockets.
By Andre3th0u
#347751 http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo ... -base/226/

i used these in cluster and in the heater controls, they didnt seem to slide completely into the stock bases in the heater unit but they worked, the beam pattern is too focused straight ahead in my opinion and causes hot spots so eventually i will do it again and replace with a larger and wider output bulb.
By Andre3th0u
#347755 i think its time to focus on upgrading suspension to ground control coilovers and koni yellows and wheels of some sort, need better ride quality, these cheap coilovers are terrible and my steelies are getting old and boring. gotta wait on the mini me swap until i have other means of transportation to go to and from va beach for school
By Andre3th0u
#347756 or raceland ultimos, i dont really see the need to drop a g in suspension at this point, being a student an all, the koni/gc setup was more than i think i should pay right now, so probably ultimos, drop forks, maybe a frame notch if i go that low. just trying to get low and stancy
By juls1488
#347761 All the really dumped and stanced miatas are on Racelands anyway. And Jake looneys infamous super low purple eg hatch was on what was pretty much eBay sleeves, custom springs and some cheap lowering shocks.
Being dumped is gonna be hell on your suspension so why not have it be something that isn't gonna break your bank to fix or replace?
My konis are getting sad after a hard 4 years and I'm looking at racelands as a lot cost replacement.
By Andre3th0u
juls1488 wrote:All the really dumped and stanced miatas are on Racelands anyway. And Jake looneys infamous super low purple eg hatch was on what was pretty much eBay sleeves, custom springs and some cheap lowering shocks.
Being dumped is gonna be hell on your suspension so why not have it be something that isn't gonna break your bank to fix or replace?
My konis are getting sad after a hard 4 years and I'm looking at racelands as a lot cost replacement.

i have ebay springs and sleeves now on stock shocks. so yeah that is probably the best route to go with.
By Axix23
#347829 i got some new stock shocks and some tanabe springs. car rides like stock. lol
By Andre3th0u
#348004 Surgery went well and I'm doing better. The sling sucks. Still have 1 more week in it. I just ordered amber corners, which were free because I received a $25 ebay gift card for filling out a survey from the sellers of my hood :thumb: free car parts are the best
By Andre3th0u
#348115 Gonna sell my sisters old saturn and gonna use that money for racelands or get front and rear camber kits and some set of wheels. Then get another alignment. The one I did at school got knocked out of alignment recently. And I need the camber reduced.