Post YOUR Sedan here
By silverEG8
#338407 Image

Last edited by silverEG8 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By silverEG8
MistahJuice wrote:Looks pretty clean. Good starter. What are ur plans

First is suspensions, coilovers, strut bars. Then bronze wheels. I'm not yet going into engine mods, gas price here in the Philippines is high, I'll stick to my PH15 engine.
By Axix23
#339337 I am jealous. I love the color. The red emblems came stock your sedan, right?
By silverEG8
Axix23 wrote:I am jealous. I love the color. The red emblems came stock your sedan, right?

No, I just added the red background... I just improvised. I didn't like what they sell out in the market, so I decided to make my own. :lol:
By Apexracing
#339346 I resized your images in the third post. If you could keep them around 640/480 it makes the thread easier to view. :thumb:
By silverEG8
Apexracing wrote:I resized your images in the third post. If you could keep them around 640/480 it makes the thread easier to view. :thumb:

:lol: Sorry about that. Totally forgot the resizing part. Won't happen again. :D
By silverEG8
#344223 Ok, so since the last time, my ride has received additional dings (big ones)
One was when our grab lift operator accidental released the 500kg paper roll and it rolled until the edge the left fender. :thumbdown:

Finally repainted, after two months :woot:

I'll post some picture of what the end result will look. :D :woot:
By silverEG8
#344297 Buffing will be next week, but I'm already satisfied with the results :woot:

By Axix23
#344325 looks good man. DId you use a paint gun?
By silverEG8
Axix23 wrote:looks good man. DId you use a paint gun?

Thanks man. I had it painted professionally. It wouldn't come out as this if I painted this even if I had one. lol
By silverEG8
#344937 No updates, nothing new really just photos of the interior