Post YOUR Sedan here
By v8bulldog
#337000 Howdy, My names nate but I go by Bulldog. Just a small bit about me then on to my wonderful EG. Experience wise I have been a mechanic for the past 8 years and am now moving slowly into the auto parts industry. While having worked on quite a variety of vehicles three types have really stuck out to me. Hondas, Volvos, and Old trucks. So now you know a little bit about me here is Paul
94 sedan EX with the Z6 in it. Now i've named him paul because like the paul from the bible he looks as though he has been stoned to death a few time.....ok a lot. Inside and out. Now i picked up paul for around $1200. Little did I know what I'm getting my self into. (Pics will follow with what I post)
After the first week in my new found old car heres the list of Cons.
1. the car was totaled (rebuilt title)
2. it had been in a flood
3. everything inside the car had mold
4. exhaust manifold has a huge crack
5. the sunroof was completely shattared so when it rained it poured
6. it was lifted with 17's tucked under it....(z6 not made for taller tires)
7...I could keep going but you get my point. I probably made a mistake buying it but idk after it being my 11th car in 7 years I'm kinda tired of not having built anything of my own.

so needless to say I have my work cut out for me.....
So far I have ripped out most the interior sold the awful rims put the phat5s from a gsr on it (they need tires) and temporarly patched the sunroof,
my plan is to weld a plate over the sunroof, redo the interior in black sand down the rough edges and either plastidip it or rattle can it. It needs Tlc and like most people I'm on a budget heres how he sits as of now
I plan to drop him to close the wheel gap once I get tires on it. I promise to keep yall updated as this build continues. Any and all support would be much appriciated. Honda-Tech forum was a joke....which is why I came to this site. I will go into more detail about colors and over all build questions in my next post
By Uknterror
#337022 :thumb: Good stuff buddy, I also migrated from Honda-tech to here, much more quieter a no rude people. Looks like you got a road ahead of ya but I bet it turns out great.
By v8bulldog
#337026 Well winter is coming so I am trying to set my goals and get some stuff done before winter hits. so far I have pulled off the front door panels and started painting them. I want to go with a black interior and I figured painting what I have already will be cheaper than buying brand new door panels.