Post YOUR Sedan here
By stubrun
#336529 so i sold my ep3 type r to make way for a civic moredoor, mad some of you may think but i have always wanted one just to mess around with, one popped up pretty local so i snapped it up.

92000 miles on the clock, 5 owner car and pretty straight except the usual back arch problem but a lot better than a few i did go to look at

started off by fitting my free prleude tombstones i got off a good mate of mine :)

super comfy :)

i think the auto is pretty cool for cruising around with but the b2 motor has got to go, i have been tarting up a z6 i have had for a while so once my auto to manual mount turns up this shall grace the engine bay

along with a non lsd s20 tranny from a vei

just on piecing my turbo kit together and trying to source ferio parts, i have got a set of eg9 rear seats but unfortunately hasnt come with the console so if anyone could help me out would be much appreciated along with a set of blaaak door cards

:)
By stubrun
#336665 so today has been a busy day, started by getting the motor ready for when the auto to manual mount arrives, touch wood soon.

and started removing the old fruity carpet, was a blessing to see the suspect white stain in the rear dissapear :)

By Civic_HatchSI
#336669 Wow clean sedan! It's very rare here in Canada to see a EG sedan with moonroof! Are they popular in your region?? Or is yours one of a kind?

Very nice car, good luck with your build.
By TrailerTrash
#336675 very clean start dude ill be fallowing this
By stubrun
#336963 so a bit of an update, I had intended to keep the auto motor running until my conversion mount arrived but my unlucky streak caught up with me and the motor decided it was no longer for this earth!

and the remnants

so the strip down begins

and BAM!!

new auto to manual mount landed :)

not taking any chances with this belt so shot a fresh belt on the z6

engine bay and underside of the bonnet were in shit state,

so a can of gunk green was used and looks pretty sweet!

was my sons birthday over the weekend so I shall plod on this week swapping the loom over and fitting the manual shifter linkage and pedal box etc ............
By gtstripes
#336981 Same thing happened to me, damn timing belt!! Haha

Im in the same boat! Having a d16y1 plus tranny conversion! Favourite build so far heheheh

By the way Your enginebay came out soooooo nice! :woot:
By stubrun
gtstripes wrote:Same thing happened to me, damn timing belt!! Haha

Im in the same boat! Having a d16y1 plus tranny conversion! Favourite build so far heheheh

By the way Your enginebay came out soooooo nice! :woot:

i knew when i bought the car the engine was going to fail on me as the waterpump had collapsed and was grinding like mad.

cheers dude i am chuffed to bits with how the bay has turned up...

bit of an update today, had a few hours to kill before i was due to pop out

so the auto shifter has been removed

steering rack lowered and auto pedal box removed

see ya!

where the clutch master cylinder shall live

my poor b16 ej2 is donating parts for the swap

manual pedal box :)

obd0 loom removed

and obd1 to replace it

not bad for a couple hours work

By stubrun
#337024 last few pictures for this week but the engine is in, just needs filling with fluids and an attempt to start....

so shifter linkage all in and bolted up

fresh holes drilled and secured

a bit back yard ghetto but duck tape is awesome

auto gear selector surrounds have the holes for the manual shifter boot, so again the boot was robbed from my coupe

and a few of the motor

just hope it starts in the morning :(
By stubrun
#337047 cheers dude, got it all sorted, started straight up, idles like a bitch and smokes like fuck, so my guessing is the inlet gasket is buggered as are the valve stem oil seals :(
By stubrun
#337053 Image
By stubrun
#337875 bit of an update, the d16z6 died :( its rings are fried and is burning oil like mad,

so using this i removed the motor

my ej2 project shall have to donate its motor

my wire tucked loom was removed and replaced with a jdm sir loom to run the knock sensor

new shafts

y21 lsd box
By stubrun
#337877 finally got my new japspeed 4-1 stainless manifold to replace the oem one

and looks pretty

eg6 front seats before and after a bloody good hoovering

and the eg9 rears :)

lowered the car on springs (was told 60mm) and fitted my jdm fat 5's