Post YOUR Sedan here
By MitchellHamilton
#335863 Hey, name's Mitch, I'm 18 and have a love for Honda's, on my 3rd now, I'll tell you a bit about my previous cars and how I ended up with my EG8.

First car was a '92 Si hatch, it was in amazing condition for being daily driven it's whole life in Nova Scotia, never got to do anything to it, but surprisingly it didn't burn oil, had a short ram intake, 4-2-1 headers, and was on adjustable struts and coil sleeves. Went on a road trip one weekend and on the way home I hit black ice and lost control, ended up flipping the car and wrecking it. :x Had no way to get to it so I couldn't even take parts off it. Here's what it looked like.

Before crash: Image

After crash: Image

After that I was desperate for a car, got sick of taking a bus, saved up $1200 and I couldn't handle it anymore, so I went and bought an '01 Civic Sedan. Worst idea, the floor was rotten, quarters and rockers were all bondo, trunk was rotted, and had an oil leak, said screw that car and sold it to a guy for $1100. :thumb:

Junk: Image

Then had to get another car, so I bought my friend's '03 Neon for $1300, this car was a blast haha, 4-1 longtube headers, straight piped, Eibach Sportline's, bigger fuel injectors, short ram intake, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDDjBWWn-J8

Then it started getting bad, headers kept blowing out the manifold bolts, power steering pump seized and the pulley snapped off, quarter was rusting out on me, found out the rockers were rotten on both sides, exhaust broke off 3 times. So I ended up trading it like that with 265,00 on it with no interior for my new car. Here's pictures of the Neon though.

Neon: Image

Neon: Image

So here's my new car, a '93 Civic Sedan, rockers and quarters need some work, but not as much as the Neon did. Only things done to it is Skunk 2 springs on the front, Eibach's on the rear, and the interior is swapped for brown except for the dash. Sadly it's also automatic and has lot's of km's, but came with a 5 speed transmission and another D15 with 120,000 on it from California. Need help with the transmission swap though, what all do I need? Searched lots on it but I'm confused haha. If anyone can help in anyway that'd be great! I have lots of plans for this car, hopefully will be happening soon if I get a job. But here's a picture of it, only one I have at the moment, will get more soon and I'll update this whenever I do anything. Thanks for looking! Tell me what you think. :thumb:

EG8: Image
By Punksz6
#336059 :thumb: