Post YOUR Sedan here
By MistahJuice
Uknterror wrote:Lookin good! In your last pic tho looks like you could use some better suspension or some chassis stiffening (not too harsh tho) :thumb:

Yeah I'm rolling on koni yellows with ground control but the rates are pretty moderate 380f/350r I kinda wanna get some stiffer front springs eventually and i really wanna get a type r rear sway bar. Should probably also get a strut bar soon :D lol.
By MistahJuice
#334794 Also just realized I never put up any interior shots, so since I just finished dying my rear seats I figured why not today haha

Had my mom sew me some foam into some plaid fabric fow a more comfortable armrest and a shift boot to match. Also this was before replacing my carpet

Old carpet :thumbdown:

Optional center console

Shot of headliner

Some more headliner and part of seats

Fresh rear seats. $350 for DB8 seats was just too much lol

And black door panels with suede inserts
By Punksz6
#334862 Nice work looks really nice :thumb:
By silverEG8
#338442 Your car really looks nice. :thumb:
By MistahJuice
#338496 Thanks guys. Getting a new tune in 2 weeks cuz previous tube is shit and I can't pass 15mph smog with it lol. Also she's got some suspension issues right now. Makes a click/thunk sound from the front driver side when I brake. Found the sway bar end was messed up so replaced with hardrace but that didn't fix it. I think my ball joint boot on the uca is torn so new ucas are in the works. Just can't decide whether to go oem style or get something adjustable. Just need to do a little more research to decide, if anyone has a favorite I'm all ears!
By TrailerTrash
familyEGuy23 wrote:Nice sedan bro looks mean :thumb:
Buddy club uca are the way to go

2nd

i love the buddy clubs i got for my coupe :thumb:
By Mr Rattles
#342201 Very nice sedan bro