Post YOUR Sedan here
By chris_verde_
#339989 I can't wait for christmas, I'm (hopefully) gettin amber corners, a rear window visor, a mugen lip, and a few other goodies. At the end of January i'm going to pull my engine, redo my bay paint, do a full wire tuck, and get new fenders and quarter panels. By the time Honda Day ATCO rolls around I'm gonna have a whole new setup; midori green with flat black rims and a gold, tucked engine bay
By OCHO
chris_verde_ wrote:I can't wait for christmas, I'm (hopefully) gettin amber corners, a rear window visor, a mugen lip, and a few other goodies. At the end of January i'm going to pull my engine, redo my bay paint, do a full wire tuck, and get new fenders and quarter panels. By the time Honda Day ATCO rolls around I'm gonna have a whole new setup; midori green with flat black rims and a gold, tucked engine bay

Awesome midori with a gold bay is gonna look sweet, are you painting your current rims flat black or buying new ones?
By chris_verde_
#340134 I'm gonna keep my current rims. I don't have the ability to sell them since I have nothing to put on in the meantime. Also I got in an accident on Saturday, wheel completely locked up and I slammed into a curb going like 15. Fuck the snow man. I bent my passenger side front LCA, my dad picked up a new one today so I'm gonna put it on either tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully nothing else got broken, although everything seems fine. Fingers crossed lol
By OCHO
#340139 :shock: Damn bro I'm sorry to hear that, I hope the damage is limited like you think it is!
Good choice keeping those rims though they look good!
By chris_verde_
#340144 I really hope the damage is limited. The arm that comes down from the UCA looks bent but at the same time I can't tell, I think it just tilted along the bushing which isn't a big deal at all, it'll recorrect itself one the cars back together. I'm probably going to head over to my friends house in a few to try and fix a few little things I've been to lazy to do until my dad drops the LCA off then I'll put her back together
By juls1488
#340161 I just noticed that you said you bent the front LCA, check the tie rods on that side too. If you hit hard enough to bend the LCA they might a been damaged too. And if the arm coming of the UCA youre talking about is the knuckle that has an end in it to begin with.
By chris_verde_
#340162 Back in the game yo, everything went just as planning and she drives just how she used to. I'm so glad that it was only the LCA that got messed up. Easy $90 fix
By OCHO
#340166 Awesome glad that was it bro! That's good advice from juls1488 too about checking the tie rods...sounds like you looked it all over though!
By chris_verde_
#340169 Yeah I made sure my tie rods were fine, I checked everything when I pulled it apart on Saturday, even tore apart the drivers side to compare everything. Really dodged a huge bullet on this one
By OCHO
chris_verde_ wrote:Yeah I made sure my tie rods were fine, I checked everything when I pulled it apart on Saturday, even tore apart the drivers side to compare everything. Really dodged a huge bullet on this one

Good job that's the way to do it man, I usually check the opposite side of stuff too for reference, I'd rather have the peace of mind lol
By chris_verde_
#340302 Deadass lost my passenger side fender on the highway or something. NO fuckin clue how that happened. Literally left my house just fine and came back with no fender. I'm confused as hell. I'm having such bad luck lately
By Axix23
#340304 damn man!! You can have my passenger's/driver's fender. lol I am about to get rid of mine. But you can pickup aftermarket oem fenders for like $30 each.
By chris_verde_
#340315 Thankfully my parents weren't too pissed, my dad actually found it hilarious. when you get the chance PM me about your fenders because I might be interested if things go accordingly