Post YOUR Sedan here
By chris_verde_
#333261 I noticed lol, I'm in New York, and I actually haven't considered going to any events yet, although I might go to Honda day with my RSX friend (my car isn't worthy yet)
By chris_verde_
#337207 Update!! I disappeared for a while but I'm back. A lot of shit's happened since I was last here, so lemme start from the beginning

I finally repainted her, spent three days prepping and whatnot, it was a hellapain in the ass. Patched most of the rust spots and went at it

Check it:

I don't have any pictures from then on, but I picked up some rims, lowered her, bought an intake, put all the stuff I took off back, and got a lip, and smoked all my lights

Sucks that I don't have any more pictures but if anyone wants to see anything lemme know!
By Andre3th0u
#337843 I have a sub box I cant fit in through trunk or with the seat flipped down. Could you measure the space with the seat taken out? I wanna see if i can fit it in that way because it being in my back seat sucks. Its looking good by the way.
By chris_verde_
#337926 Yeah dude no doubt. I'll pull my seats back out tomorrow afternoon once I do an oil change. I also have more pictures I'm gonna post up, I've changed some stuff. Thanks for the compliment as well! By the time I turn 17 I want to do a B swap
By Andre3th0u
#337931 nah man you dont have to pull it back out. i thought it was still out, i can try it myself just trying to avoid all the work if you still had yours pulled. This is my first actual honda so im still looking for influences. I had a 99 prelude for a week and it spun a bearing so i sold it and got a civic. but i like yours for sure.
By chris_verde_
#337932 I never bolted them back down per se, they're just locked into place so it'll take no more than two minutes to get the measurements so it's no big deal. And thanks :D
By chris_verde_
#337933 Image

Some shots from after school comin in clutch :D
By Andre3th0u
#337939 please come paint my car and engine bay man. looks sickkk :thumb:

thanks for getting those measurements. i dig the new rim color too
By Axix23
#338002 Looks good man. What springs/coils u on?
By Axix23
#338006 i was going to get ebay springs, so I am not hating on u. How does it ride?
By chris_verde_
#338007 You'd be surprised, granted its been only like 4000 miles on them, they ride fine to me. Not overly bumpy, stiff but still smooth, and everything seems functional to me. I have them maxed out right now at like 4.5 or 4.75 and I've had no problems so far
By Axix23
#338008 thats good to hear. I got some ebay lower tie bars and they been fine soo far.
By chris_verde_
#338011 Just don't hit a bump too hard, shits frightening lol, I hit a 6 inch pothole and thought I was gonna die