Post YOUR Sedan here
By Axix23
#349597 :thumb: that would be sick. I can't paint the outside that well, but I can paint the bay decently. lol
By Axix23
#349737 Winter/sleeper mode. I maybe selling my mag blue ce28ns, if anybody wantts them. :)

Check out them rust on the steelies. haha

:thumb:
By Axix23
#349777 somebody want some mag blue ce28ns? :thumb:

Concave spokes.
By Loaf31
#349855 Good deal on that eg! What rims you gonna get next??
By Axix23
#349866 Yea man, great price!
By Axix23
#349951 0 clutch pedal pressure this morning. LOL car had to be towed home today. clutch line busted. It was around like 10 deg outside but the line still shouldn't have busted. K-Tuned is shipping me one for free under warranty.

Also got new K-Tuned radiator hoses coming in. Tire of the bulky adapter over my intake tubing..

Image :thumbdown: :cry:
By Axix23
#350007 New K-Tuned clutch line kit installed.

Working on the wiring for the ect sensor and radiator fan switch since it will be relocated.

New K-Tuned radiator hoses showed up. :)

:thumb:
By Axix23
#350019 Installed new k tuned hoses. Relocated the ect sensor and radiator fan switch and cleaned up the wiring. Installed shaved mag blue valve cover as well. New spark plug seals as cylinder 1 was leaking oil onto the spark plugs.
By Axix23
#350173 Black ss hoses came in for my brake booster and valve cover.

Image :thumb:

More updates soon. Redoing the bay with a new finish. :thumb:
By Axix23
#350193 Black chromed some items!
By Axix23
#350194 Installed everything. :)

Waiting on a chrome hose end finisher for the brake booster hose.
By Revolfe
#350196 I love your sedan man! I love the attention to detail on everything under the hood. Good work!
By Axix23
Revolfe wrote:I love your sedan man! I love the attention to detail on everything under the hood. Good work!

:thumb: , thanks man. Its been a long road. I am still debating to work on the exterior as paint and body work as its my daily commuter over 100 miles and I work in a very shady area of town. :( I don't like unwanted attention.

New wheels/tires will be coming in 2015. :D