Post YOUR Sedan here
By Axix23
#332561 Picked up the milano red eg8 about a year ago. Came with a jdm d15b non-vtec swap with 60,000 miles. I picked this up as daily driver b/c I have a super far commute to work everyday. I had an eg8 with a b18c1 and alot of chassis/suspension mods back in 04 but ended getting hit head-on by a camaro. So, I never got to finish my previous eg8.

Here is some things I done to it sorta in order.
I would like to track it on the weekends whenever I get it to that point. And here is to the build:

Front hood is looking rough, clear coat peeling off and front bumper had no clear, and driver's fender had dents and clear is coming off too. It came with apc m3 mirrors, so I got rid of them and got some ebay replica oem mirriors. Went to the junkyard and got some side door pilllars for the passenger side. (Mine came with none. LOL)

Got bored and slapped some 4300k hids, amber corner lens, oem side mirrors, oem replica fogs in with 3k hids, and diy red tails.
Image Image [img]

Front bumper looks like crap. LOL

http://i.imgur.com/RKkXHqY.jpg[/img] Image

At night time:

Shitty front bumper. LOL
Last edited by Axix23 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
By Axix23
#332562 Got bored and flat blacked the stock exhaust(sorta like the flat black vibrant mufflers)

Installed a shortshifter, itr shift boot, and neo-chrome shiftknob.

By Axix23
#332563 Pressure washed the bay, waxed, and buffed. Started polishing some items in the bay. Car came with a nice strong unknown brand front upper strut bar.(I polished it to bling status).

Last edited by Axix23 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Axix23
#332564 Sprayed the oil cap with candy apple red(looks like shit but whatever)
Re-cleared the front bumper(need a new one b/c this one is fked but I am on a budget)

Tried to blend the hood in from the peeling clear but turned out like crap, oh well. Entire hood needs to be repainted.

By Axix23
#332565 Installed some braces today.

Front lower, rear lower, rear upper.
Cleaned out the rear trunk too.

Vaccumed, scrub, and hosed off the trunk chassis under the carpet and
I was able to put a spare tire, hydro-jack, and a jump box all underneath the carpet, not bad.

Last edited by Axix23 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Axix23
#332566 Started some bodywork on the front hood and fixing all the chips and cracks in the clear coat.

My tanabe gf-210 springs finally showed up.
Can't wait for the 1.5"/1.0" drop.

Ordering wheels/tires next.
By Ajax1989
#332589 I like what I see so far! keep up the good work man!

what are your wheels and tyre set up gonna be?!
By Axix23
AjG20 wrote:I like what I see so far! keep up the good work man!

what are your wheels and tyre set up gonna be?!

Thanks man, Idk. Was hoping yall can give me some ideas. I know I want to run 225/50/R15 tires...

Some ideas I had are kosei k1's, 949 wheels, trk lite wheels, and maybe even the evil xxr 530s.. lol

The wheel color will be something I need to be able to live with, plus I dont want to attract to much attention to thieves.

I am going to try to throw the springs on and work on the hood tomorrow.
May pick up a new aftermarket driver's fender.
By Axix23
#332606 Primering/sanding the hood down as we speak.

Image Image
By Axix23
teal_dx wrote:

proof that an engine bay does not need to be shaved/tucked to look good :thumb:[/quote
Thanks man. I need to post new update bay pics. Just got done lowering it. My friend ended doing it all, he wouldnt let me help. Lol. Layed base coat on hood. Looks decent.
By Axix23
#332634 Here is pic right before base.

By Axix23
#332635 Installed some 4300k hid bulbs into my fogs tonight.

Pics with the lowering springs on. Doesn't even look lowered really. :)