Post YOUR Sedan here
By Lubosh
#332242 Hi from Czech. First I want to apologize for my English, I can not say, but Google helps me. :angel: Then I had a year RX-7 and sold it, as dailycar bought Golf I decided to fix Civic, which runs now my sister. My EG8 has not stabilizer. So I bought a front lower control arms with stabilizer. Now I will give it sandblasted and painted comaxit. Of course there are new bushing, possibly from hardrace. For two weeks I go to the back seat of EG9 and black door panels. Next I'll look for a black dashboard. I also bought the orange turn signals JDM style. I want to get electrically folding mirrors and parking pole. Parking pole in Czech nobody has :D Of course I am going for a new paint job, but still do not know what color ...

Last edited by Lubosh on Thu May 30, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Axix23
#332255 how is your car lowered? what kind of suspension do you have?
By Lubosh
#332256 On the car are lowering springs. I dont know the brand :-/
By Lubosh
#332295 I have 1 question.... hardrace or hyperflex bushing set?
By FG2_Andrew
#332298 i'd go with Energy above all, because they are tried and true. but of those two... hardrace.
By Lubosh
#332299 Here in the Czech Republic has one boy hardrace on ITR, and import here this bushing. But it is true that a lot of people have Energy. I have a dilemma. Energy is PU, Hardrace is hardened rubber (150% stronger than OEM)....
By Punksz6
#332329 If you dont mind the stiffness then I would go with Hardrace. ES is pu and more than likely you will have to lube periodically or whenever you start to get squeaking in the bushings. I am gonna start changing my bushing to Hardrace. :)
By Lubosh
#332455 yes, yes, yes!!! :D
By Lubosh
#332502 A turn signals are already on the car :-)

By Lubosh
#332716 I waited to see. EG9 rear seat is at home. And with seat, the black door panels and black carpet of EG9. :-) All I managed to run into the Golf :-)

By Axix23
#332717 ambers look good but your oem corners look nice too. Way better than our usdm ugly corners.
By Lubosh
#332742 OEM corners look nice, but too common.

Here are photos of the rear seats :-)

By Mr Rattles
#332761 Loving the new back seats. Looks like a good start
By Lubosh
#334752 Any news. Better bumper. Almost new cooler. Black plastic in the interior.