Post YOUR Sedan here
By K3nd4L
#331334 Well i totaled my last car and i always wanted to build a nice looking civic so i picked up a 4dr recently. Got her for $800. Shes not the prettiest but will be soon enough. :thumb:
Bone stock.

Last edited by K3nd4L on Sun May 05, 2013 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
By K3nd4L
#331335 decided to start from the interior out so yesterday i took apart headliner & most inside trim
I DO need help with the rear interior quarter panel though ( the part that the rear seatbelt is attached to) How the hell do i get the seatbelt out of that so i can get that piece out for painting?

Plans:
Black Interior Trim + Dash
Black Suede Headliner Wrap
New Carpet (thinking red)
Wrap Door Inserts (also red?)
Wrap Rear Deck (Black Suede)
Wink Mirror
Quick Release Steering Wheel
Hardwired Radar Detector
New Radio + 4 New Speakers (car came w. no radio & speakers are literally chipping as i touch them)

progress: 5/3/13
Stripping the interior (you can see the trim i cant seem to remove in this picture.helpp)
headliner wrapping progress (didnt bother to remove the old material)
Final Product :woot:

More Progress 5/4/13
Painting interior trim in SEM Landau Black
door (didnt protect the fabric because it will be rewrapped before going back in car)

Update 5/5/13
Removed fabric from door panels for wrapping
Wrapping finished just need to glue some edges
Painted parts starting to pile up !
Last edited by K3nd4L on Mon May 06, 2013 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
By K3nd4L
teal_dx wrote:How many miles? $800 is a steal! :thumb:

car says 131k but not sure if thats right :?
got it for 800 due to bent valves. car wouldnt start when i was picking it up so seller got me a new head + head gasket n replaced for $80

any idea on how to remove the rear interior piece that's shown in the picture? (the one the rear seatbelt goes through) i have it out of all the clips but dont see how to get the steering wheel off of it..
By K3nd4L
#331590 pickup :woot:
Rear LCA , Rear Skunk2 springs w. Tokico Blue struts andddd Rear Disc & Trailing Arms :windance: :windance:

By FG2_Andrew
#331602 good luck with those LCA bushings.. glwb
By K3nd4L
EH2_andy wrote:good luck with those LCA bushings.. glwb

whole thing was a straight trade for my stock strut/spring/lca so i had no complaints

close up picures/closer inspection of the bushings.. to me they felt good and still look good enough to put on the car but i do have plans to go w. energy suspension bushings at a later date. what do you think?
By FG2_Andrew
#331607 Sounds good. I'd rust protect those shocks though.
By K3nd4L
EH2_andy wrote:Sounds good. I'd rust protect those shocks though.

how would i go about doing that? hopefully its not alot of work?

car isnt registered yet and i plan on coilovers very soon but it may see possibly a month on the road w. these shocks/struts. but for now its just sitting.
i only really plan on keeping the rear discs & possibly those lca if i dont replace them w. different ones