Post YOUR Sedan here
By phantom-raceR
#336706 so have some very small updates id like to share.....

ok so got my tec head that will be going on the b....

ok then got some wide ass wheels
8jwides

8j was scrapping to much so decided on getting another wheel for everyday use untill the cambers come and even the flared fenders

so got side tracked abit from the plan with the wheels, so got my head straight and got my engine stand for b20vtec build....(dont mind the d16, thats just my kitchen project)
By Uknterror
#336715 Good stuff man! Keep it up
By #ROBIN#
#336752 i cant see pics - its blocked here at work. but I cant wait to see it and hear it when you done with your build.

Invest in a good torque wrench bud :wink: , if you need help building the motor im just a phoen call away... :thumb:
By phantom-raceR
#336754 hey bud, im sure you saw the pics already maybe just not the stand.

im defnitly gonna need a lot of assistance with the build just to get all calc and torq spec perfected but will be visiting gadore soon.....

i just dont understand how to use a plastig gage yet :?
By OCHO
#336773 Looks good man I like all your wheel choices they all look pretty good to me

What do you plan on doing with that d16?
By phantom-raceR
#336808 thanks ocho....

the d16 came out one of my old rides. i figured that this is a good start for me as i want to build my own motors. and i have a lot of manuals that is on the d16 so work out good. so basically i have to or did already strip the whole motor then clean up(learning in the process) and put it back together nice and clean and then it can look like a trophy in my garage....
By phantom-raceR
#336809 thanks ocho....

the d16 came out one of my old rides. i figured that this is a good start for me as i want to build my own motors. and i have a lot of manuals that is on the d16 so work out good. so basically i have to or did already strip the whole motor then clean up(learning in the process) and put it back together nice and clean and then it can look like a trophy in my garage....
By OCHO
#336818 Haha nice that's the best way to learn :thumb:
By Punksz6
#336852 :thumb:
By #ROBIN#
#345152 wheres this guy? :?
By phantom-raceR
#ROBIN# wrote:wheres this guy? :?

hey dude, im still alive and the EG in me is there more then ever.

Have been doing a lot to the car for the 6months, not to spoil everything but did the abs delete, power to manual and most of all assembling my motor.

Its very difficult to document the progress of your car if you doing all the work im sure you know what im talking about.

i want to make a turn by you sometime to see the car
By Loaf31
#345163 Just caught up with your build and I love what you've done so far! :thumb: