Post YOUR Sedan here
By TrailerTrash
#336216 :lol:

i call them robin seats. you sit down and they rob you of your change

:thumb:
By JUICE
#336239 Badass shift knob :thumb:

Blurred plates huh? You really think someone would be ballsy enough to come try and steal it from the 'park.. :lol: :P
By Punksz6
TrailerTrash wrote::lol:

i call them robin seats. you sit down and they rob you of your change

Love the Shift Knob! ^^^ :lol: :lol:
By GeorgeRios
TrailerTrash wrote:Awhile back a good buddy of mine(same guy I got my coupe from 3 years ago) picked up a 94 LX with 300k on it from some older guy. he tinkered with it a bit and was going to go all out on a boosted GSR build like his last 4 door Civic. but instead he got an SRT4 a few months latr and put the sedan up for sale on craigslist last friday for $1500.

next morning I met up with him and checked it out(hadnt seen it in person till then) and told him I wanted it.

a cool friend price of $1100 later im driving her home :woot:

94 LX Sedan
306K miles
5 led lights
all power options work including the AC and cruise. fancy stuff
inspected till October
100% road ready it doesnt need a thing at all

the previous over had it repainted the facotry Horizon Gray about 2 years ago but unfortunately bondod over some rust and its starting to bleed through a little bit. its not bad at all and other than that the car is in amazing shape for the miles. im actually considering taking it to a body shop to have the rust professionally fixed and painted to match.

oh and the ONLY aftermarket parts are a K&N drop in filter, head unit, and Pioneer speakers. thats why i say 99% stock :lol: other than that its stock down to the freakin hubcaps. oh and i also put my old golf ball shift knob on almost forgot about that

pics! and amazing cell phone quality at that 8)

Money Shot :hehe:

I must say this is by far the nicest car ive ever owned and for the most money ive ever spent on a car it was worth every dollar.

im still working on a list of planned mods but i am going to keep it very simple. no motor mods, slammage, or spray paint :lol
:

very nice deal.. Car is in very good condition and price is fair too.. Great going
Last edited by GeorgeRios on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By TrailerTrash
JUICE wrote:Badass shift knob :thumb:

JUICE wrote:Blurred plates huh? You really think someone would be ballsy enough to come try and steal it from the 'park.. :lol: :P

Ive always done it i honestly dont even know if it would make a difference either way
Punksz6 wrote:

Love the Shift Knob! ^^^ :lol: :lol:

GeorgeRios wrote:very nice deal.. Car is in very good condition and price is fair too.. Great going

By TrailerTrash
#336548 probably nothing much as far as aftermarket stuff.

it needs a few things for inspection including some new tires. might get new 14s for the slots or try to find some 15 inch steelies for a set of 195/50 Khumos that i have.

other than that im going to make a short shifter for it just for fun and thats probably going to be it. its just a daily beater :lol:
By TrailerTrash
#338882 (dirty)white blades
By Axix23
#338886 Nice man. What color is that car?
By TrailerTrash
#338890 Horizon Gray :thumb:
By Axix23
#338892 Oh okay. Lol. It looked like a diff shade of blue in the lighting. I like that color. Lol
By TrailerTrash
#339025 well it was repainted a few years ago. i wouldnt be suprised if the color is off a little bit but its pretty close to the original :thumb:

id love to have a nice coupe in the same color i love it
By TrailerTrash
#339197 junkyard. you can probably find them on ebay