Post YOUR Sedan here
By TrailerTrash
#327025 Awhile back a good buddy of mine(same guy I got my coupe from 3 years ago) picked up a 94 LX with 300k on it from some older guy. he tinkered with it a bit and was going to go all out on a boosted GSR build like his last 4 door Civic. but instead he got an SRT4 a few months latr and put the sedan up for sale on craigslist last friday for $1500.

next morning I met up with him and checked it out(hadnt seen it in person till then) and told him I wanted it.

a cool friend price of $1100 later im driving her home :woot:

94 LX Sedan
306K miles
5 speed
all power options work including the AC and cruise. fancy stuff
inspected till October
100% road ready it doesnt need a thing at all

the previous over had it repainted the facotry Horizon Gray about 2 years ago but unfortunately bondod over some rust and its starting to bleed through a little bit. its not bad at all and other than that the car is in amazing shape for the miles. im actually considering taking it to a body shop to have the rust professionally fixed and painted to match.

oh and the ONLY aftermarket parts are a K&N drop in filter, head unit, and Pioneer speakers. thats why i say 99% stock :lol: other than that its stock down to the freakin hubcaps. oh and i also put my old golf ball shift knob on almost forgot about that

pics! and amazing cell phone quality at that 8)

he even tossed the dipstick rag in to sweeten the deal

Money Shot :hehe:

I must say this is by far the nicest car ive ever owned and for the most money ive ever spent on a car it was worth every dollar.

im still working on a list of planned mods but i am going to keep it very simple. no motor mods, slammage, or spray paint :lol:
Last edited by TrailerTrash on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By rustyrex
#327030 Damn that is one very clean 94, especially for 1100 bucks. Kinda makes me think I payed way too much for my 2000 LX. That rainbow shot is bad ass.
By Fada Blayne
#327048 OHHHHH SNAP!!! He got another one! lol Congrats on the buy, it looks great considering the year :thumb:

What are ur plans for it?
By TrailerTrash
#327097 thanks guys :thumb:

still working on the list of plans but first things first. no mo hubcaps

much better :lol:
By TrailerTrash
#327145 plans are as fallows. keeping this one simple and not a money pit.

Del Sol seats. i forgot how much i hate stock eg seats :x

window tint all around

lightly tinted tail lights, corner lights

simple cheap ebay front lip not a snow plow

maybe a set of sedan fogs

rear window visor

short shifter with ES bushings

a nice set of wheels and tires(probably wont be for quite awhile and maybe not even at all i might just get chrome rings for these steelies)

a set of nice lowering springs. i was looking online and found Blox, Skunk2, and Nuespeed all make a set that are supposed to work well with stock struts(if i understand correctly) and they all lower about 2 inches which is what im after. i dont want super low just lower than stock and i dont want to replace the struts with aftermarket. my girlfriend has the Eibach springs on her coupe with stock struts and they ride very nice but id like a little bit more of a drop. im looking to spend no more than $200 and all 3 of those makers are under 200

when it warms up im going to repaint all the black plastic exterior parts. mirrors, window trim, side mouldings ect. that will really freshen the outiside up

any input is welcome :thumb:
By asianrob
#327152 makes me miss my old LX-A lol. :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
juls1488 wrote:nice! welcome to the 4dr club! :lol:
your coupe looks soooo low next to it.
looks good. :thumb:

on a side note, is that a monte carlo in the background of that picture?

:thumb:

actually yeah its my old Z34 that started as a burnout car then turned into a parts car for my moms old 3.4 Lumina
By TrailerTrash
#330730 had the CenterLines on it for a little but they gotta be painted nd get back on the coupe.

got my 195/60s mounted on the American Racing slots i had on the coupe last year :thumb:
meataflush :lol:

needs a drop so bad!
By baconsauce
#330738 very nice sedan you got.

I have one too :)
By TrailerTrash
#332934 cars been good to me so far other than 2 of the tires on the slot wheels blowin out. :thumbdown:

so i gave the steelies a quick spray job. it almost looks black but its Krylon "Oil Rubbed Bronze". freshens them up a bit.

id give the car a drop and a few other things but to be honest i dont know how long im going to keep the car and i dont want to put any real money into it :lol:

By Axix23
#332942 nice paint on the steelies. I am thinking of painting mine until I decide on some new wheels.
By Axix23
#332943 i love the steelie's color. Are those matte or semi-gloss?