Post YOUR Sedan here
By TrailerTrash
#338890 Horizon Gray :thumb:
By Axix23
#338892 Oh okay. Lol. It looked like a diff shade of blue in the lighting. I like that color. Lol
By TrailerTrash
#339025 well it was repainted a few years ago. i wouldnt be suprised if the color is off a little bit but its pretty close to the original :thumb:

id love to have a nice coupe in the same color i love it
By TrailerTrash
#339197 junkyard. you can probably find them on ebay
By TrailerTrash
#340951 snow approved :thumb:

By Axix23
#340958 Car still looks clean in the snow man! Lol. No car cover?
By silverEG8
#340968 Image

Image[/quote]

That's really nice. Now, I know what to do with my hubcaps and steelies... get rid of the hubcaps and paint my rims black. :lol:
By TrailerTrash
Axix23 wrote:Car still looks clean in the snow man! Lol. No car cover?

thanks dude but its my daily driver right now and i aint dealing with a car cover when its 1 degree Fahrenheit outside at 6am in the dark lol its just a beater

Andre3th0u wrote:should pop the headlights apart and do black housings. i did mine and i think they would look nice on yours

i have black housings on my coupe and i reallly like them i may just do that over the summer

junmadrid wrote:
That's really nice. Now, I know what to do with my hubcaps and steelies... get rid of the hubcaps and paint my rims black. :lol:

it makes a huge difference and its easy as can be :thumb:
By silverEG8
#340976 it makes a huge difference and its easy as can be :thumb:[/quote]

Did you removed the tires from the rims before you painted them?
Last edited by silverEG8 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By TrailerTrash
#340977 hell no lol

i just slapped some tape around the lip on the wheel wrapped some newspaper around the tires and went to town. i would have taken more care when taping up to avoid overspray but it aint noticable on the tires when you are using dark colors
By Axix23
#341013 Looks good man... I wouldn't remove the tires to paint stock steelies either. Lol
By TrailerTrash
#341179 Image

and still ticking! literally