Post YOUR Sedan here
By Trix
#326596 whats up guys been waiting for the ok to post and finally able to :woot:
lol but anyways picked me up a 95 sedan in a trade for my 91 integra which the sedan has a d15b7 :twisted:
tell me what you guys think or ideas would help to i have never owned a sedan so its new to me
By Trix
#326606 u know it stripes it runs pretty damn well to, have to get rid of that ricer muffler just ordered a fender not even 20 minutes ago but when i get the body in order im going to hopefully try and do a z6 head swap hopefully it wont take more then a weekend to do by myself

also i got it as of yesterday drove an hour and a half after driving another hour and a half home from work haha man i was super tired when i got back home
also dropped 2 of the si rims i had and it looks better needs alignment really bad and another 2 tires for the other 2 si rims so i can get rid of those damn steelies
By Trix
#326635 well now you have brandon, its not much to look at but it will get there in time since this is my daily and love the fill up difference between the civic and the teg its like a whole 10 bucks
By Trix
#326963 well guys i ordered a fender the other day and it should be here either tomorrow or the following day then next will be the bumper just not sure if i should pick up a coupe bumper or not..

Also didnt know how strong a d15 was lol, it acts like it has the vtec crossover lol but it could be this loud ass exhaust i have haha
By Whittiersferio
Trix wrote:well guys i ordered a fender the other day and it should be here either tomorrow or the following day then next will be the bumper just not sure if i should pick up a coupe bumper or not..

Also didnt know how strong a d15 was lol, it acts like it has the vtec crossover lol but it could be this loud ass exhaust i have haha

Stick with the same front bumper, if you plan on installing fog lights itll look beast and unique! everyone has the same old coupe bumper, personally i think its not classy, four doors are.

and great pick ferios ftw! :thumb:
By gtstripes
Trix wrote:

definitly no vtec there ha ha d15b7 is strong and by strong i mean reliable and not horsepower strong lol

you can feel a tad of power at the 4k mark hey haha :woot:
By Trix
#327021 alright guys got my fender but the dumbass who i bought it from sent me the left fender for a hatch not the right fender for a sedan
By Civic_HatchSI
Trix wrote:alright guys got my fender but the dumbass who i bought it from sent me the left fender for a hatch not the right fender for a sedan

That sucks :thumbdown:
By Trix
#327028 oh well civic thats what happens when u order it on the net lol, but i just talked to a girl that works there (sounded very hott :thumb: ) and she took all my information and supposed to hear from someone in a couple days
By Trix
#327108 welll guys new front bumper is on and it barely fits i guess thats what happens when you order stuff from ebay lol

here you can see it just doesnt fit right on the passenger side
but drivers side is almost perfect besides where the hood latch is, its really close to the corner of the headlight
By Whittiersferio
Trix wrote:welll guys new front bumper is on and it barely fits i guess thats what happens when you order stuff from ebay lol

here you can see it just doesnt fit right on the passenger side
but drivers side is almost perfect besides where the hood latch is, its really close to the corner of the headlight

the exact same thing happened to my civic, dont like how it fits!!! :thumbdown:
By Trix
#327280 lol just something about the company not having the right measurements or something, but im still waiting for my fender and have yet to hear from them today, and very temped to call them again and see whats going on