Post YOUR Sedan here
By DuckIt
#324283 Well, shortly after the girlfriend and I found out we were having a daugher, i decided it was time for me to pick up a sedan.

the day i got it.

I havent done a whole lot to it. Beast7 build, a6 cam/y7 cam gear, I/H/E, and i have a z6 manifold to throw on still.
I purchased some new tires a few days ago. Also installed a b&m short throw, along with a blox knob. put a new fender on the car, then got hit the next day, then had to buy ANOTHER new fender lol. Also installed clear corners.

heres a picture of how it sits now.

It needs a few little things, but i drive about 65 miles a day, and need to keep it reliable. Id like to do a stock LS swap, and just drive it.
Last edited by DuckIt on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
By FG2_Andrew
#324308 glad to see someone else thinks like me. reliable dd ftw. :thumb:
By DuckIt
#324332 Yup, i hate seeing people just do completely unnecessary random mods that ruin the reliability of a car. Its like cool, you have a nice car, the 4 days of the week its not on jackstands. Lol
By DuckIt
#326646 Well i have this z6 manifold i wanted to put on the beast7... so i decided to do a small shave job on it....
anddd
finished.

Have it all torn apart right now installing the manifold, and also doing a timing belt and water pump to it.

Also, finally got rid of this the digusting green VC the PO had painted. Wrinkle red, im going to be polishing the letters when i get to my die grinder at work.

Shifter extender came in a couple weeks ago. Feels nice on the b&m.

And also, picked this up a couple weeks ago. Welded it on already, ill get pics of it soon.

By Trix
#326656 yes man white sedan ftw :woot: hope it does good for you, i no mine has and i have only had it for 3 days lol love my d15b7 :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#326680 i like it so far. picking up a 4 door with a b7 for myself tomarrow and now u have me considering the a6 cam :hehe:

is it worth it?
By DuckIt
#326684 Well worth it. Shocking how much it added up top. And I only paid 10 bucks for the whole a6 head
By DuckIt
Trix wrote:yes man white sedan ftw :woot: hope it does good for you, i no mine has and i have only had it for 3 days lol love my d15b7 :thumb:

I love my car. The best civic ive owned for sure.
By DuckIt
#326748 And more picturez....Got the intake install, and timing belt all done. Bays looking decent, just needs a good cleaning now. Also, got out and washed the thing today, since its like 50 degrees out.

And heres some pictures of the bay as it is right now.
ImageImage

And heres a couple pictures of the twin loop i just welded up last week. Mated to the crap greddy catback, which needs a new resonator to eliminate the raspyness.
By Whittiersferio
#326821 Your car looks great!
I noticed you had the front mugen lip, ive been wanting one, are you gonna put it back on?
I have the type R lip, but i know my car would go better with a mugen lip because of my ek side skirts.
Please get back to me, thanks!
By piratevtis86
#326834 nice ride, looks similar to mine, would like to do the intake too!!
By DuckIt
#327291 Thanks everyone!

Whittiersferio wrote:Your car looks great!
I noticed you had the front mugen lip, ive been wanting one, are you gonna put it back on?
I have the type R lip, but i know my car would go better with a mugen lip because of my ek side skirts.
Please get back to me, thanks!

Yes, i just actually put the lip back on last night. Heres a pic!

Sorry about the crappy picture.
By Trix
#327305 aww shit, should have done a write up on the beast 7 for my duck lol, and also hoping those werent the HX wheels painted, since my grandpa needs one, since one of his is bad for some reason